The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Also heading up today, cracking card. Alonso, Sizing Rio and Rule the World are the ones to be on.

12.10 - Gerdago
12.40 - Very Wood (nb)
1.10 - Art of Logistics (nap)
1.45 - Avondhu Lady
2.15 - Jezki
2.50 - Sword Fish
3.20 - Value at risk

would love to be going, savage card.

Heading along myself - breakfast currently underway.

Have already backed Minellaforu, Art of Logistic, Jezki and Sizing Venezuela (hearing good reports similar to other posters here)

The best Irish race meeting this side of Christmas.

A friend of mine in racing media can’t see Carlingford Lough getting beat

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 867990, member: 276”]12.10 - Gerdago
12.40 - Very Wood (nb)
1.10 - Art of Logistics (nap)
1.45 - Avondhu Lady
2.15 - Jezki
2.50 - Sword Fish
3.20 - Value at risk

would love to be going, savage card.[/quote]
I thought ye were telling us yesterday that the Mullins yoke in the bumper was the next dunguib, now your going for a shorter priced Fenton animal?

Those of you looking at accumulators put in Philip Hobbs royal regatta in last at leic

Never said that KC. If you read back you will see that I heard the same as DB. I much prefer substance over hype.

FAO KC.

think his fencing will be put under pressure in a race like this. never looked a natural to me.

Have noble inn to beat Clarcam here - 11/8

I think the Morris horse is better than jeski but he sometimes doesn’t have them fully wound up this time of the year

Finishes strong to get second place behind the odds on favourite and easy winner annalifet

we may have seen winner of Triumph there.

Rule the world won lto, fitness wont be used as an excuse if beaten. Cant see beyond Jezki, looks a superstar IMHO.

Good win from The Tullow Tank, Arctic Fire one to follow.

Great win for The Tullow Tank there, delighted for Philip Fenton. Hopefully he can keep this one sound.

Come on the Don!:slight_smile:

well done DB, savage run from DC, smashing horse:clap:

Yup outta that. Real gritty performance, thought he was gone the way he was forced wide by Road to Riches at the second last

Great performance, jumping improved as the pace picked up