Salubrious against the front 2 for me today

City Slicker for me in the Ladbroke

That was one strange race in navan

[quote=“Faldo, post: 876747, member: 1520”]That was one strange race in navan
[/quote]
Think Balrath Hope would’ve won if he stayed on his feet

More than likely baby,I for one was glad he didn’t :pint:

I am not v
Backing anything today but I’d be looking at the pipe horse ridden by d bass in the ladbroke. I’ll put up one tomorrow in thurles if its declared today

Paul Carberry :clap:

Ill second that…:clap::clap:
8-1 :pint:

Reve De Sivola wins the Long Walk from Salubrious.

At Fishers Cross falls at the last when beaten

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 876766, member: 553”]I’ll put up one tomorrow in thurles if its declared today
[/quote]
Are you trying to be funny ?

If clover hill lad win this it will be a very happy day indeed…

:mad:

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 876766, member: 553”]I am not v
Backing anything today but I’d be looking at the pipe horse ridden by d bass in the ladbroke. I’ll put up one tomorrow in thurles if its declared today[/quote]

are you after drink?

Sterling stuff runs in the 3m handicap chase today in thurles . Pulled clear of the pack in his last run over hurdles, was well held that day by tidy zag but showed his well being . Won a p2p on soft for the tyners almost a year ago to the day and will go close circa 8-1 when I looked

Also tipped up by a mate of a poster here who works in racing media. 4’s now. Was 6’s when he tipped him up.

Was great to see the Skeltons win the big one yesterday but Flaxen Flare is some consistent yoke. He really seems to relish running in these massive field races. Hope he gets a break now for a while before Cheltenham as he’s been on the go for a good while now. Once the rain came heavy my chance on Pine Creek went out the window but he ran on admirably to not be beaten for a place by that much.

This is well worth a read if you have 5 mins

http://www.independent.ie/sport/horse-racing/lifetime-pursuit-of-the-next-big-thing-keeps-those-pulses-racing-29859221.html

Sterling Stuff hacks up :clap:

Won doing hand stands

Ruby made a fair balls of the ride on Urano there. Could be putting himself at risk for the Xmas festival.