The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Jumps Road :rolleyes:
There was no gap there.

You could’nt but be impressed with that. Was sketchy at about three but overall jumped well. Serious player come March.

Shame Zarkandar was interfered with there, would have been a far better finish. TNO looked under pressure there.

I think TNO had him well covered SR.

Probably, but that clash must have affected Zarkander’s momentum.

I dunno, I wasn’t that impressed with TNO tbh. I wouldn’t be rushing out to back him ante post for the CH on that performance.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 874068, member: 276”]You could’nt but be impressed with that. Was sketchy at about three but overall jumped well. Serious player come March.
[/quote]
The proximity of Jumps Road would leave question marks for me.

3/1 for March…no thanks

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 874073, member: 48”]The proximity of Jumps Road would leave question marks for me.

3/1 for March…no thanks[/quote]
Was a muddling race but key point for me was how he easily put distance between himself and Zarkandar after latter came back at him.

Looks a cracking race if they all show up.

Impressive stuff from Night In Milan there. Great round of jumping.

More of that is a machine.

Apache Stronghold non runner. Takes a good bit of gloss off the Grade 1

Foot infection , have always liked ally cascade 9-1 looks a little too big in the 2ml 4 handicap hurdle

Very Wood also doesn’t run. A 2 runner Grade 1 - fucking joke.

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 874334, member: 553”]Foot infection , have always liked ally cascade 9-1 looks a little too big in the 2ml 4 handicap hurdle
[/quote]
Hoping Call Me Bubbles runs well in that

very disappointing to have just two runners in the big race of the day. What can be done about that for future seasons?

Small e/w interest in Tico and Brian Who from last night. Waiting for the big races from Stephens Day now.

Looks a likely sort for Coral Cup. Would have won but for mistake. Step up in trip suiting him down to the ground. Looks to be improving at a rate of knots. Bayan connections will be pleased;)

Only watched yesterday’s racing now , thought the new one gave a lovely performance , he lives the hill, it will take something exceptional for our Conor to hold him come march. More of that also one to keep onside, very powerful animal. Easter meteor will sort his jumping some day and win a good handicap at a price. Think we also saw the AB winner. De boitron also off a dangerous mark now come march

Simonsig out for the season

just saw that, things not going to well for the chemist this season

Puffin billy gone for season