The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

[quote=ā€œciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 877371, member: 464ā€]12.50 THURLES
1pt each way STIRLING STUFF (6-1 general - use *BOG firms)

2.20 THURLES
2pts win LOS AMIGOS (9-4 general - use *BOG firms)[/quote]
I hope you are not trying to infer thatā€™s where I took it from, I gave a winner last week and indicated max bet, that horse was a close second to it when falling

ease off on the sauce pal
its xmas

i see mac took the post down

Captain Chris out of the King George

The race is opening up for everyones favourite Mountain in Sligo

COUNTRYWIDE FLAME, one of the sportā€™s top dual-purpose performers, has run his last race after succumbing to a degenerative bone condition that will require him to be carefully monitored over the coming months.

The John Quinn-trained five-year-old was a seven-time winner on the Flat and finished second in last yearā€™s Cesarewitch, but it was as a jumper that he enjoyed his finest hours, winning the 2012 Triumph Hurdle in the same year he went on to post a 12-length victory in the Fighting Fifth Hurdle.

Quinn, whose star won ten races and earned Ā£270,522, said on Sunday: "He has a bone degeneration on his two hind joints. We can keep him comfortable but heā€™ll not be able to race again.

ā€œThereā€™s no way back from it, which is a real pity. He was a proper Grade 1 horse, you couldnā€™t knock him.ā€

He added: ā€œAt the moment heā€™s comfortable at my yard, which is where weā€™re going to keep him for the winter. Weā€™re hoping to turn him out in the spring and weā€™ll see how he is. If there ever comes a point where heā€™s very uncomfortable or in pain or discomfort weā€™ll address it there and then.ā€

Dougie Costello, who partnered Countrywide Flame to victory in the Triumph Hurdle, tweeted: ā€œSad to hear the news of Countrywide. He is a little star who gave me one of my biggest wins. Hopefully heā€™ll enjoy retirement. #legend.ā€

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 877451, member: 109ā€]The race is opening up for everyones favourite Mountain in Sligo
[/quote]
Dynaste most likely winner for me but would love to see MB win it alright.

IF he jumps, heā€™ll be bang there

Knocknarea?

Hardly. Your last good tip was Lion Na Bearnai, which did give us a big payout at 33/1 in April 2012

Iā€™ve put you on notice, just be more aware from here out

Scared shitless of me and rightly so

why cant you just say that due to the number of defection Mount Benbulbenā€™s chances of winning have improved instead of this trying to be cryptic shit, and yes i backed it (the horse) at 16/1 per direction from my mate Fenners in November

?

Why are you fabriacting posts?

fuck off ya drunk

Thats a mugging off right there

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 877477, member: 367ā€]why cant you just say that due to the number of defection Mount Benbulbenā€™s chances of winning have improved instead of this trying to be cryptic shit, and yes i backed it (the horse) at 16/1 per direction from my mate Fenners in November
[/quote]
Donā€™t think the defections make much difference. If he jumps well he wonā€™t be out of the first 3. Thatā€™s it really

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 877477, member: 367ā€]why cant you just say that due to the number of defection Mount Benbulbenā€™s chances of winning have improved instead of this trying to be cryptic shit, and yes i backed it (the horse) at 16/1 per direction from my mate Fenners in November
[/quote]
Donā€™t think the defections make much difference. If he jumps well he wonā€™t be out of the first 3. Thatā€™s it really

Coral refund all bets on fallers during December and price him at 14ā€™s