The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

With all the talk of the virus in the yard, cue card ran a blinder. Better ground will suit him better in Gold Cup. It will allow him to jump better and get into a better rhythm.

[quote=ā€œTreatyStones, post: 878192, member: 1786ā€]MB does himself no favours with his jumping.
Heā€™s just too untidy for that level. If you donā€™t have a top gear like the very best then you need to be a good jumper and unfortunately he just ainā€™t.[/quote]
Nail on the Head. Thatā€™s why real heavy ground is important to him.

I canā€™t for the life of me see him staying up that hill in the GC Surely the Ryanair is at his mercy, thatā€™s where Iā€™d go with him.

Dynaste was a massive disappointment.

He proved he stayed at Haydock. He was a very good second today. He is probably better going lefthanded and on better ground, I could see him going into Gold Cup with a right chance. Now is the time. There is only one Gold Cup.

Fenners, any auld tips for the rest of the day?

twelve roses in next at kemp

Mb jumping poor and doesnā€™t travel well enough for king George . Was on a loose rein 5 out but surprised me how close he was for a finish. Donā€™t think any on show will figure in GC including winner. Really sad to see SWC falling off long runā€¦weā€™ll never know

Al ferof might , everything went wrong for him today. Heā€™ll be different prop going other direction on good

ran like a drain. sorry mark.

dont know how you can say that KC. name three horses that would finish in front of that field at cheltenham?

Might be a good time to back cue card for Ryan air

The champ, SDC, last instalment , Boston bob. The race was won because the best animal didnā€™t stay. A very Poor king George

Al ferof will reverse with most above I would bet. Heā€™ll be there alright

Boston Bob going for World Hurdle. SDC has to put a nasty fall behind him while Bobsworth ran deplorably in betfair.

Its a massively open race and you could not discount any of the 6 or 7 main protagonists.

Al ferof will run in Ryanair

Where did you read that re Boston bob ?

Noble Endeavour :pint:

Fixed that for you

Mullins said it earlier in season. Definite target.