The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Looked at the dial a bet again, winner very very lucky to hold that race

I have him at 10’s good enough for me. Get on the tip and stop giving out.

Shark has appealed it

He’s right too

Cooper had his whip in the wrong hand and did nothing to rectify situation until race was won. Didn’t see it earlier but def had a decisive bearing on the outcome …

Although Sizing Gold won, I’d be slow to have a decent bet on anything from De Bromhead’s yard.

He was never 10/1 since the race was priced up at declaration stage - unless you’re backing him with some 2 bit operation in Limerick

Solwhit a NR. Time to jump on the Mala Beach train.

I’ll be taking advantage of the 5/2 on Our Conor with Bet Victor before its all gone later today.

Hurricane Fly is near on unbeatable under these conditions. Dont think Our Conor will be anywhere near fit enough to put it up to Hurricane Fly or Jezki. Hardy Euctace was brought to peak fitness slowly and think they will do the same with Our Conor. Even though Our Conor won prior to Cheltenham last year, he peaked for the Triumph. He was able to win those races without having to be 100%. You wont do that in open company at this level and against the likes of Hurricane Fly and Jezki.

I do think Our Conor will win the Champion Hurdle.

Have backed Theatre Mill, Vic’s Canvas, Grey Monk, Sure Reef, Mala Beach, Lyreen Legend and Diamond Cluster.

Bothar Clei 2.05 Limk

I reckon Hourigans will upset Faugheen and Azorian

Did not expect Akorador to be 9-2 in first at leopardstown. Should appreciate this step up in trip and Mouse’s string are in much better form than the last time he ran.

Faugheen is a machine. Will be Ireland’s best chance in Albert Bartlett. 1-2 looks a fair price to me.

I’ve lumped on Empire of Dirt and Vic’s canvas

Sure Reef wins first, nice run by Akorakor in third. Shield was a staying on second.

Baradari was a most impressive winner of a juvenile hurdle at newbury. I believe he is a half brother to Barazan. He improved significantly from his first run at same venue at the end of November. That was arguably the strongest Juvenile run on either side of the Irish sea and was won impressively by the Paul Nicholl’s Calipto.

Courage wins Pertemps qualifier for Charlie Swan with Seafood second.

Hey big spender 25\1 @ 2.35 chepstow e.w