The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

ban this retard

Fuck off with this rugby shite

and his talent. He’ll be doing well to be placed, a hungover snail would have won last years Triumph

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 879427, member: 276”]The market told you all you needed to know about OC’s fitness today.
[/quote]
Yesterday, Barry Connell told a friend of mine who works in racing media that there would be no excuses if he was beat.

The new one I believe is the only animal who could live with hurricane fly at his best

I would not expect him to say anything else DB. Market drift 5 mins before race was telling. Only time will tell who is right. He ran exactly how I thought he would today.

Great ride by the sublime Brian Cooper at Leopardstown.

Very disappointing from Upsie

Wow upsie completely emptied there too bad to be true …

I’ve gone in on Morning Assembly.

I thought you backed BND?

Cooper is sheer class.

Delight in Kilworth, North Cork, as Caoimhe’s Delight is returned 2nd at 33/1. :clap:

ditto, cant see him being beat today

Had him in an ew double with Our Conor. Can’t let Morning Assembly pass at current prices.

We agree on that old friend. Think Mad Brian will outrun his odds. Champion Hurdle between Hurricane Fly and Our Conor;)

I’ll tell you one thing, it’s gonna be a cracking Champion Hurdle. Will Out Conor and Jetzki reoppose in the Irish version you reckon?

Let’s go Mad Brian, you good sort. :clap:

They will but cant see them reversing with Hurricane Fly at Leopardstown.

AP gets the better of Ruby and Morning Assembly.