The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

Hard to know what to make of that. Morning Assembly didnā€™t pick up like I thought he would. Maybe just not as good as I thought.

Doesnā€™t say much for the Irish novices to be honest

Itā€™s a head scratcher. Think the runner up may have preferred a much stronger pace.

I dont know Laz, winner is a fair yardstick in his own right. Think Ballycasey will go close in RSA.

Our 3 m novices are a collective bunch of shit, thatā€™s allā€¦lets hope ballycasey is a cut above

Russell rode a very strange race there when BND had something upsides his jumping was fine, not sure what he was at, heā€™s the one youā€™d like to see again going right but he was all over the place there

Is Carlingford Lough another Synchronised?

No synchronised never won a Galway plate

Fellas need to remember that CL is more than decent and has a wealth of experience. That was MAā€™s third run over fences. If he was the finished article, he would be running in open company.

There you go KC - that was a ballsy win for Jupitor.

Cheers mac ! That fogsrthy is a good un

Well done Jupitor backers

Thereā€™s a good reason heā€™s a friend of this forum! Once I saw he had left Dick Dundee go today I knew this lad had to be winning.

Value at risk a good winner of the last

Very disappointing run from Elliotts horse there. Found nothing after the home turn. Fenton seems to have a good few young horses now. Would be good to see a lot of them coming through.

He deserves a run of good luck.

Fenton has some lovely young horses

Hmmmmmm

What gives ?

Value At Risk foils another early morning punt and cost me a few quid in the process

Very disappointing run from Fort Smile