The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

No, was a length back in third.
Texas Jack
0.5 L Bailey Green
0.5 L LI

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 888248, member: 1786”]No, was a length back in third.
Texas Jack
0.5 L Bailey Green
0.5 L LI[/quote]

Thanks, good finish so. The race was as well balanced as you might ever see on a card

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 888248, member: 1786”]No, was a length back in third.
Texas Jack
0.5 L Bailey Green
0.5 L LI[/quote]
savage run…giving them all 2 lbs…hope he gets to GC sound

Cracking run from Last Instalment.

Couple of spectacular leaps on the way round. They’d have to be delighted with that.

Who will the Gigginstown representative be in the Ryanair ??

Great run from LI. Glad I took a nibble at 50/1 for GC on KC’s advice. Hopefully he comes out of it sound.

Baily Green is massively frustrating to follow. A stinker at Xmas and then a great run today.

Rathlin :oops:

yeah Baily Green is one I will back at che wherever he goes, ideally the Ryan Air but the QM is wide open if you take out SS

Will he be entered in the Hennessey?

i’d say so, he wasn’t over hard on him there and he’ll need one more run…jumping was scintillating…he def needs his toe in…if it were good/sft in che I think he’ll rattle it

Noel Meade forgot to enter Texas Jack in the Ryanair apparently!

First Lieutenant? In Cue Cards absence (GC) he’ll go very close, is he entered?

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 888260, member: 1786”]Will he be entered in the Hennessey?
[/quote]
That’s the plan according to Fenton post race

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 887888, member: 48”]Giving Texas Jack one last chance tomo.

Having said that, if Last Instalment is 70% of the horse he was, he pisses up.[/quote]
well done DB.

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 888271, member: 553”]First Lieutenant? In Cue Cards absence (GC) he’ll go very close, is he entered?
[/quote]
Haven’t seen entries but would presume so. Deserves a crack at the Gold Cup mind you

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 888283, member: 276”]well done DB
[/quote]
Thanks FP

Seismic 7.30 Wolves

Got him at 7/2 this morning. As low at 6/4 now :clap:

He was 6/1 earlier. Hasn’t gone past the post yet though

I’m on at 4s. Thanks for flagging DB.