The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

SDG is not as good going lefthanded. He may still be good enough to win without SS though.

HC is far from an easy ride.

Outside of SDG what else would warm SS in the QM? I think it’s a dreadful prospect of a race ?

Didn’t see if but from running description sounds as if roudoudou ville went wrong again

Rule the World going for world hurdle…that’s turning into a fantastic prospect

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 889254, member: 276”]Ascot
1.50 Caroles Spirit Nap 10-3
2.25 Imperial Leader NB 12-1
3.00 Theartical Star 6-1

Haydock
1.30 Knock A Hand 8-1
3.15 The Minack 14-1[/quote]
Fucksake @fenwaypark. Fucksake.

I don’t think so. Aintree Hurdle.

morris said he’s going for the WH today

Torphichen 2.20 Fairyhouse 16-1 ew.

Sprinter Sacre is now evens with Boylesports for the champion chase.

you could not back a horse at any price with a heart issue. similarly, you would not back a horse with a history of bleeding. Captain Conan is dark horse for Champion Chase.

What do you make of Sire De Grugy’s course form at Cheltenham?

Fairyhouse 1:50 - Masterofdeception ew - 14/1

Kempton 2:00 - Top Offer - 11/2

I think 8 of his 12 career wins have been righthanded, with his top performances that way round. I just dont think he is as effective going lefthanded and I dont think the undulations of Prestbury Park are to his liking.

I love the horse but dont see him beating SS at Cheltenham, if the latter was back to his best. If SS was to miss Cheltenham, SDG will go off a ridiculously short price for a horse with plenty of question marks going that way round and on that track.

Captain Conan is the value IMHO. I have always thought that he was a horse that was a 2miler. Connections ran him in the Jewson last year to avoid Simonsig. That was understandable. However, he blatantly did not stay, having travelled like the best horse in the race. He has beaten SDG previously over the minimum trip.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 889610, member: 276”]I think 8 of his 12 career wins have been righthanded, with his top performances that way round. I just dont think he is as effective going lefthanded and I dont think the undulations of Prestbury Park are to his liking.

I love the horse but dont see him beating SS at Cheltenham, if the latter was back to his best. If SS was to miss Cheltenham, SDG will go off a ridiculously short price for a horse with plenty of question marks going that way round and on that track.

Captain Conan is the value IMHO. I have always thought that he was a horse that was a 2miler. Connections ran him in the Jewson last year to avoid Simonsig. That was understandable. However, he blatantly did not stay, having travelled like the best horse in the race. He has beaten SDG previously over the minimum trip.[/quote]

Shark says HC might go for Queen Mother Chase. Not good enough yo win but could run a massive race.

Looks a 2miler aswell. Will be better going lefthanded and may get the run of the race out in front. Not without a chance and will be very underestimated by market.

Ran a cracker in Paddy Power and behind Beneficent at Christmas. Needs to sharpen his jumping though.

He does, but I think he will jump better lefthanded and he was not helped in the jumping dept by having Kauto Stone upsides him.

Fancy Carberrys in the next in Fairyhouse.

Quel Espirit wins in Ballinaboola