The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

:clap::clap:Warms the heart to hear this:clap:
Maybe the greatest horse to never win a Gold Cup

[quote=“Lazarus, post: 889640, member: 286”]:clap::clap:Warms the heart to hear this:clap:
Maybe the greatest horse to never win a Gold Cup[/quote]

Think he needs another P2P win to qualify for Foxhunters. Katie rode today.

Sorry Fagan. Finished 4th.

Knowing Quel Esprits record at Cheltenham(all too well:() he’ll probably lose a shoe or something 15 lengths clear coming to the last

He wouldn’t make it to the last Laz

What harm.

Tidy zag…what a ringer you were

I knew I recognised the name from somewhere. That was the one Andy Mac fucked up on around Tramore and barely won. Sick I didn’t remember that beforehand.

Yup

I noticed The Liquidator has been given a mark of 142. Would not be surprised to see him run in the Martin Pipe conditional. Pond House team have yet to win this race and Gervey Chambertin was aimed at this last year.

What about Davy Russell riding a winner for De Bromhead today and Lynch riding a loser for De Bromhead in the race before…

Was there any reason Lynch didn’t have a ride in Grand Jestures race?

HDB said they were just trying ‘something different’. If I was AL, I would be worried.

What happened Wilde Sapphire @Mac

Wouldn’t have thought so. Doesn’t look good for Lynch. Who would ye lads prefer as a jock? I actually would probably prefer Lynch to Russell

Injured after Wexford race. A fracture of some kind so she was retired and sent back to her breeder. A pity as they’d finally got her right. Have another one ready to go in the next month or so.

Lynch if I want to win the race. Davy if I need a horse stopped.

@Lazarus

[B]CheltFestNews[/B] ‏@CheltFestNews [/URL] [URL=‘https://twitter.com/CheltFestNews/status/425239520930705408’]7m
Quel Esprit introduced at 8/1 for Foxhunters with BetVictor. Hmmm, be careful, he’s ineligible as won a £16K chase after 2/6/11.

[quote=“Mac, post: 890370, member: 109”]@Lazarus

[B]CheltFestNews[/B] ‏@CheltFestNews [/URL] [URL=‘https://twitter.com/CheltFestNews/status/425239520930705408’]7m
Quel Esprit introduced at 8/1 for Foxhunters with BetVictor. Hmmm, be careful, he’s ineligible as won a £16K chase after 2/6/11.[/quote]

I assume they would have to refund anyone who punts on it?

Presume so. That’s what they did with Backstage a couple of years ago. BV are NRFB anyway so at worst you’d get your stake back as a free bet.