The stalker is back - part 2

Missed one episode (Tuesday I think) but not much happened that CC hasn’t mentioned above. Dan was making pancakes one morning and I believe he may have called them “Dan Cakes.” I hate the fucker as much as anyone else but I shall refer to them as Dan Cakes from now on I think.

Great punch from Lucas - it wasn’t a girly slap like one might have expected from the lad. Good dig and I’d say Tony really felt it.

Charlie is one weird bastard as well but I thought Kim and Rachel were too quick to judge him. They think he’s pure Paul Codd (which he is) but they didn’t see him being weird I didn’t think.

Lucas Holden, I salute you.

There’s a new legend in town.

Respect to my main man - there’s only one Lucas Holden.

I think a few people on this forum need to hold up their hands and admit they were duped by Home and Away’s clever script. Lucas was written off by loads of ye as a Scottie Hunter and he has turned into a sensational character overnight. I have to admit I was taken aback when I saw the lassie in the bed in his room. When the door opened I thought he’d gotten away Scott free (pun intended) but I laughed out loud when I saw yer wan in the bed. And then he was so brazen about the whole thing - brilliant display. If he learns to drink he may have the makings of a legend. Surely he could go out boozing with 'Ric.

Agree fully on Constable Holden. He’s done very well to figure out the stalker business so far but what a mistake to tell Martha. He should confront Peter directly with what he knows and ask to be involved in any strategy - unless he thinks Peter is an aide to the chaser but I find that hard to believe.

Bollix, shit and cunt. Can’t believe I missed all this. No NTL in the house til Thursday. You couldn’t give me yesterday’s episode number please rock? Then I can revert to my ol’ “no I can’t go for lunch, there’s Home and Away to be watched”.

1. Enjoy it’s a corker.

Fantastico. Consider yourself exalted. And I won’t smite you for at least an hour ;D

Feck it nei.gfunk.org is down. I don’t want to have to talk to people at lunch.

Go to the message boards on backtothebay.net and somewhere near the bottom there are often downloads available from people who put them up themselves. I can’t get on in work but there are alternatives there usually.

Actually think it was shut down by broadcasters. Try http://diwana.org/

Somebody really doesn’t want me to see last night’s episode. Diwana is log-in only and closed to new membership. I’m too scared of seeing a spoiler to go on backtothebay.

try this link and see what they are saying there:

backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9741&view=old

If you go straight to the forum you shouldn’t see any spoilers once you stay clear of the Australian discussion section.

That thread relates to when it was down in December. If it’s down permanently as you suspect I’ll be gutted. Twas kinda inevitable though.

Thanks for the help anyway rock.

I hope she goes to France and takes out Scott Hunter. It could be shown at night, a Summer Bay special perhaps.

Has anyone caught Headland on E4 yet? Started at Monday and it’s on at half seven. It was written by the Hopme and Away team and was originally written as a spin off set at Yabbie Creek Uni. None of the characters have the same names but apparently are based on Kane, Dani, Noah etc.

Hyde killed Josh? Do we know the motive?

I cannot believe I missed this. First episodes I’ve missed in some 12/13 weeks. Fook fook fook. Urgent appeal to anyone who may have taped it to please, please allow me to borrow the tape.

I got goosebumps reading that last part and a chill went down my spine.

The best character in any drama, film, play ever? A definite yes imo. I add to cc’s appeal for someone to provide me with a tape of Wednesday and Thursday’s episodes.

Cheers for the update steamer - an absolute belter. Somebody must’ve taped it.

They are definitely online CC. Go to the backtothebay forum and go to the downloads and multimedia section and look for the episode number: work it out from the episode number I gave you above. There are no spoilers in that section of the forum.

Great summary Sam. Cannot wait for tonight.

Spent the last half hour trying to find the episodes from Weds to Fri but to no avail. That gei…site is gone for good it seems, the backtothebay media section only has certain episodes to download like Alf’s 60th birthday party etc. Starting to lose all hope and when that happens then it’s time to start worrying too.

Yeah - you looking for a summary? Not much stalker action in it.