The stalker is back - part 2

Not much happened in the way of plot

Irene is raging at Barry about the double-murder. She is pretending to not be upset because she is finished with Barry and won’t go and speak to him as a result but she is raging really. She was banging pots and pans in the Diner kitchen all day.

Charlie was generally wandering around the place looking odd. He surprised Kim and Rachel on the beach, Kim told him where to go but then went back and said sorry to him. Charlie was then seen entering the gym after hours and picking up Kim’s t-shirt and stroking his name badge lovingly.

Dom had a go at Ric and Belle in the Diner. When Ric got to work it emerged that Dom was supposed to have told Ric when to start work. Then Gaz (I think) asked who worked on some old pensioner’s car because the brakes had failed and nearly killed him. Dom said it was Ric but when Ric looked at the log book he had been on a half day that avo and the signature was Dom’s writing so Dom had put his foot in it. Later Belle went to the surf club, Dom followed her in and came on to her real strong. She gave him a dig in the balls and left. Ric was raging when he heard this so he found Dom on the beach and decked him with a cracking dig (similar to the dig I got yesterday from the captain of Belclare Celtic which fuckin hurt). Think this was probably the ending but not sure.

Got a second hand summary similar to that myself with one more thing added. Ric had hit Dom one good dig but when Dom arrived back in work his face was in a right mess altogether as if he’d got another battering. He then told the boss that Ric did it.

This fits in with my theory that Dom is getting beaten at home and he’s taking out his hurt and anger on Ric. People who are bullied often turn out to be bullies themselves apparently!!! Still think they’ll end up best mates though.

I presume you did something to yer man first to warrant him giving you a dig?

Sorry I knew I’d missed something out. You could be right on the bullying theory - never thought of it that way.

I did precious little to warrant getting the dig. Got a few kicks on the ground and all and the senile old ref sent one lad off only cause he had to when it was a forty man brawl (both sidelines were in).

I think he might be a tool for the stalker to exploit though. An outsider like him has gained the trust of the Bay and it wouldn’t be too hard for the stalker to manipulate him. He’s adding little at the moment but he could become integral.

Lucas continues to go up in my estimation. A great pick me up watching him in action today after the nasty shock of a vicious asthma attack last night. Still a bit gutted at missing all the stalker stuff last week.

Pleased with yesterday’s episode. Once I knew there was no stalker I prepared myself for the worst but Lucas was on top form. That Lea chick isn’t my cup of tea but it’s great to see him getting a bit of action. Plus was that his first drinking adventure? Can’t remember him boozing before.

Pretty quick resolution on the Dom bullying antics. I think the fact he came to the Diner to apologise suggests that’s not the last we’ll see of him.

Not worth missing today I’m told. It has everything; a search and rescue operation, humour and a wicked twist at the end. Don’t think we’ve seen the last of Dom btw.

Sounds like a belter. I’ve got stupid soccer training first but I’ll be recording it and watching it after.

Watched it last night when I came home from soccer and it was excellent. Great move from Zoe and she already has the upper hand - does she know that Peter knows she is still alive? I think Lucas is about to turn the corner, Mattie nearly got through to him yesterday, but it has all been worth it.

I think you’re right in Zoe but she has certainly placed herself in the position where she has given herself a great chance of finding out about the investigation.

Rock, sam, clarkey cat, I need your help. Going to come under pressure in work over the coming weeks and it will involve overtime ? this endangers my Home and Away viewing and is a cause for great concern with the return of the stalker storyline now in full flight. Your mission if you choose to accept it is to find some website where I can watch the episodes that I?m going to miss ? I have had no joy at all.

I’ll find you one this evening.

Great games from the stalker yesterday - she has them rattled already.

Just found out Morag presents The Weakest Link in Australia. Probably old news to most of ye.

I spend all afternoon on the 'net and then get stung for urgent work at 5pm. Sitting at my desk, missing the stalker storyline - an absolute shambles and a disgrace.

Didn’t know about Morag, that’s gas!

Mrs Rock asked the same about Constable Holden - bizarre time to disappear from the action.

Quick question on the Barry Hyde affair: he killed his wife while she was drowning/attempting to drown a baby. Was this baby Kim? If so it might explain why he pushed him so hard at the swimming in later years, to ensure he wouldn’t be drowned again.

Yeah I wasn’t sure whether the drowning attempt was successful or not. Either way it might be a motivating factor in Mr Hyde ensuring Kim was a strong swimmer in later life, to ward off any dangers of him drowning.

Cracking sinister ending with Charlie yesterday - what’s the story with this guy? He’s no longer harmless.

Well I may have been right about Charlie - it turns out that his gran sick because she took the wrong medication. Rachel was explaining to her about how it’s important that she doesn’t take any old pills lying around the place and she said that Charlie has all the pills locked away and he gave her the medicine. Either a cry for help from Charlie or he is trying to kill her. He’s explained it away, saying she’s confused but I suspect he’s lying.

Charlie was also sitting in Kim’s house when he came home. He was playing cards with the lads and dressed like Kim.

Lucas and his mates broke into the flat above the diner where Mr Hyde is living. They graffitied the place with “MURDERER” and the likes. He had paint on his shirt when he came home so Tony knew what he had done. He spoke to Jack and Constable Holden had his colleagues arrest Lucas to scare him straight presumably. The lad is out of control but there’s a fucking stalker on the loose! Forget about him.

Any joy in finding me a site to watch all the episodes I?m going to miss?

Agree with sam on the stalker too. Everyone’s in danger.

Some about turn from Lucas wasn’t it? I knew he’d have to calm down at some stage but the line about “I started falling in love with you and I hated it” or something like that was horrible.

I’d say she’ll be straight back to him, hopefully he’s a bit reluctant so she has to dress all slutty to win him back.