The State of Origin - Queenslanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssss

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/state-of-origin/josh-jackson-to-start-for-nsw-blues-as-andrew-fifita-edges-out-luke-lewis-on-bench-20150518-gh4ew8.html

1 Like

Admins, delete this thread and ban this idiot.

why do you always try and have a quip at others expense? that post was actually quite hurtful, no wonder Peter G is on the verge of leaving

:eek:

:eek:

Peter G has left, mate.

His choice and we must plough on without him.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1142870, member: 9”]Peter G has left, mate.

His choice and we must plough on without him.[/QUOTE]

:frowning:

Where’s @Fitzy[/USER] and that other deviant [USER=2812]@Chucks Nwoko ?

Asleep

@The Selfish Giant - what chance do our beloved Queensland have this year?

id say they would be favourites

our stars are getting older

The series has lost its magic imo. Too much shit talk by Phil Gould and Channel 9.

Reckon qld will win it. No Bird, Gallen or Hayne. Daly should have picked Moylan. Qld team getting older but Thurston is in career best and the storm and broncos players in good form aswell.

Qld?

Yes Queensland

:rolleyes:

I’d keep Lewis in there. He’s one of these guys “made for Origin”, as the aussies like to bang on about. He’d also being a bit of experience to a forward pack missing Gallen and Bird.
Hodkinson needs to be dropped. He’s badly out of form.
I’d also prefer bunnies flyer alex johnston in on the wing ahead of Hoppa.

Greatest sporting rivalry in the world. :clap:

@Fitzy couldn’t give two flying fucks about this abomination of a “sport” pal.

:clap:

There’s yer dinner, @The Selfish Giant.

If @Fitzy says it’s shit then shit it is.

There’s yer dinner, @The Selfish Giant.

If @Fitzy says it’s shit then shit it is.[/QUOTE]
You have to appreciate that Fitzy is domiciled in the Central Coast, where local club, the Knights, have done nothing to endear themselves to the hearts of the locals.

Aside from being unfathomably shite, their greatest ever player is a racist and was arrested in possession of a pinger in London. They housed notorious alcoholic and proud misogynist, Wille Mason, for 2 years while also backing a much-publicised anti-gay movement led by former half-back, Ryan Stig.

If I had all this to ponder on my 4 hour daily commute, I would harbour a certain degree of indifference towards the game.