The State of Origin - Queenslanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssss

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1143365, member: 2812”]You have to appreciate that Fitzy is domiciled in the Central Coast, where local club, the Knights, have done nothing to endear themselves to the hearts of the locals.

Aside from being unfathomably shite, their greatest ever player is a racist and was arrested in possession of a pinger in London. They housed notorious alcoholic and proud misogynist, Wille Mason, for 2 years while also backing a much-publicised anti-gay movement led by former half-back, Ryan Stig.

If I had all this to ponder on my 4 hour daily commute, I would harbour a certain degree of indifference towards the game.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your entirely inaccurate post there Chucks oul pal. A few issues with it:
[LIST]
[]The Newcastle Knights are from Newcastle, surprisingly. Not the Central Coast. On the Central Coast, we fucking hate anything to do with Newcastle, therefore our local club is not and will never be, the Newcastle Knights. Our local club is the South Sydney Rabbitohs. I hope the Newcaslt Knights and their shitty fucking stadium, along with their fucking horrible football club, the jets and their horrible fucking supportters, all die in a fire.
[
]Your second paragraph could apply to any rugby league club. It is actually pretty innocuous stuff compared to the level of drug taking, rapist harbouring, misogynisitic, homophobic, drunken, knuckle dragging, drug taking, fighting outside nightclubs, partner beating, drug taking, non sport, fuckwittedness that occurs in EVERY rugby league club. Did I mention the drug taking?
[]I fucking hate rugby league, thank you for making me waste precious minutes of my busy corporate day in responding to this.
[
]I fucking hate rugby league.
[/LIST]

[QUOTE=“Fitzy, post: 1143376, member: 236”]Thank you for your entirely inaccurate post there Chucks oul pal. A few issues with it:
[LIST]
[]The Newcastle Knights are from Newcastle, surprisingly. Not the Central Coast. On the Central Coast, we fucking hate anything to do with Newcastle, therefore our local club is not and will never be, the Newcastle Knights. Our local club is the South Sydney Rabbitohs. I hope the Newcaslt Knights and their shitty fucking stadium, along with their fucking horrible football club, the jets and their horrible fucking supportters, all die in a fire.
[
]Your second paragraph could apply to any rugby league club. It is actually pretty innocuous stuff compared to the level of drug taking, rapist harbouring, misogynisitic, homophobic, drunken, knuckle dragging, drug taking, fighting outside nightclubs, partner beating, drug taking, non sport, fuckwittedness that occurs in EVERY rugby league club. Did I mention the drug taking?
[]I fucking hate rugby league, thank you for making me waste precious minutes of my busy corporate day in responding to this.
[
]I fucking hate rugby league.
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]
Look, if we start letting a few minor inaccuracies get in the way of making a point, it would set a dangerous precedent for the board.

I just love the wonderful world of sport, in all shapes and sizes.

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1143377, member: 2812”]Look, if we start letting a few minor inaccuracies get in the way of making a point, it would set a dangerous precedent for the board.

I just love the wonderful world of sport, in all shapes and sizes.[/QUOTE]
Not a sport.

Blues team confirmed, as was speculated last night. A largely uninspiring selection that lacks any cover in the halves, should one get injured.

1 Josh Dugan, 2 Daniel Tupou, 3 Josh Morris, 4 Michael Jennings, 5 Will Hopoate, 6 Mitchell Pearce, 7 Trent Hodkinson, 8 Aaron Woods, 9 Robbie Farah ©, 10 James Tamou, 11 Beau Scott, 12 Ryan Hoffman, 13 Josh Jackson. Bench: 14 Trent Merrin, 15 Boyd Cordner, 16 David Klemmer, 17 Andrew Fifita.

Queensland to run with their anticipated team; it feels like these same lads have been turning out for the last 10 years. DCE mightn’t be fit for the bench, which would bring the hugely exciting, Michael Morgan into play. At a widely available 1/2 to win the series, the big hitters should get involved on a sure-thing.

Queensland have landed the first blow on Chucks :mad:, in what promises to be a cracking Origin season.
[ATTACH=full]2886[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“Fitzy, post: 1143376, member: 236”]Thank you for your entirely inaccurate post there Chucks oul pal. A few issues with it:
[LIST]
[*]The Newcastle Knights are from Newcastle, surprisingly. Not the Central Coast. On the Central Coast, we fucking hate anything to do with Newcastle, therefore our local club is not and will never be, the Newcastle Knights. Our local club is the South Sydney Rabbitohs. I hope the Newcaslt Knights and their shitty fucking stadium, along with their fucking horrible football club, the jets and their horrible fucking supportters, all die in a fire.
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]
My beloved Sea Eagles are your local club, mate. Abbo will be only too happy to welcome you down to Brookie Oval. The team of the people. :clap:

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1143531, member: 2812”]Queensland have landed the first blow on Chucks :mad:, in what promises to be a cracking Origin season.
[ATTACH=full]2886[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

whats this mate?

It’s a miscarriage of justice, that’s what it is.

“Carriage of misjustice” is the phrase you’re looking for, although this would appear to be a carriage of justice.

Don’t be daft.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/state-of-origin/state-of-origin-2015-new-south-wales-blues-v-queensland-maroons-live-game-day-blog/story-fn31yxah-1227370882535

I can’t see the Blues doing anything tonight, despite a good record at Homebush. Maroons by 8 with Darius Boyd doing his usual Origin thing and actually paying well.

@Loko Cove did you get somewhere in Achill showing the match?

Pretty mundane, low risk football in that first half. Blues up by 4. Only highlight has been Josh Dugans performance. Solid in everything.

To be honest, they condemned this series, the day they banned the punch-up.

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1149703, member: 2812”]Pretty mundane, low risk football in that first half. Blues up by 4. Only highlight has been Josh Dugans performance. Solid in everything.

To be honest, they condemned this series, the day they banned the punch-up.[/QUOTE]

NSW ref giving those NSW cunts everything I believe

It’s been an easy game to ref tbh. 50 minutes in and nobody on report. Unheard of.

Inglis has been anonymous.

Nice finish

Maroons turning the screw. 10 all. There’s only 1 team going to win this game. NSW halves have been abysmal.

Forgot Chambers was with Munster for a while

JT hits a monster penalty short. May have been the wonner. 9 to go.