The State of Origin - Queenslanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssss

Queensland are shot

Drop goal would have won it there. Cowards.

Cronk drop goal. Maroons by 1. 6 to go.

Not a great game and some shit biff at the end

That was an awful end to the game there, both teams were too knackered to think out there

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Queensland by 1.
Probably one of the worst origins I can recall watching. The blues lacked any intensity workout the drive of Hayne, gallen, bird and lewis. Even a Watmough or a Reynolds.

Queensland were below par too. Slater and Cronk kept them ticking over. Special word of praise to Justin Hodges. A hard bastard and a really hateful cunt. Exactly the man you want beside you in the trenches .

I note all the Queenslanders sang the anthem

bloody good to see

:clap:

90 minutes to go to the second installment of the greatest sporting rivalry known to mankind.
I have a sneaky feeling the Blues will upset the odds tonight. The loss of Cronk is huge for Queensland and DCE never replicates his club form alongside Thurston. With Gallen back leading the troops I’m calling a 4pt win for NSW at the legendary MCG tonight.

First blood NSW. Might see a few tries for once

NSW by 8 in a game infinitely better than Game 1. As predicted DCE was anonymous. Sets it up for a fantastic finale in Brisbane for Game 3. Greatest sporting rivalry on the planet. :clap:

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1160227, member: 2812”]90 minutes to go to the second installment of the greatest sporting rivalry known to mankind.
I have a sneaky feeling the Blues will upset the odds tonight. The loss of Cronk is huge for Queensland and DCE never replicates his club form alongside Thurston. With Gallen back leading the troops I’m calling a 4pt win for NSW at the legendary MCG tonight.[/QUOTE]
I promptly backed NSW +4 after reading this.
Thank you dear sir!!

shit result but yes, the greatest rivalry in the world

You watch it? Game changed on the disallowed Inglis breakaway try with 10 to go. Wrong call it was too. Blues crossed the line 2 minutes later.

Origin 3 kicks off in just over 2 hours in Brisbane. The greatest sporting rivalry on the planet currently sees the series tied 1 apiece, and tonight is being billed as the biggest Origin in history (again).

The 2 teams are pretty tight in the betting, with the Blues buoyant following the win last time out in Melbourne. I’m swaying towards Queensland this time for 2 reasons.

1. Cooper Cronk is back. That nufter Cherry-Evans has got the road with the main man fit again. His importance can not be over-estimated.
  2. Greg Inglis at full back. Although Queensland are missing the world’s greatest full back, they have the second best to fill his boots. He hasn’t been great in this series, playing in the centres but I expect a big return to form in his favoured No.1 jersey.

The NSW halves still haven’t convinced me and it took a Herculean effort last time out from Klemmer and Woods to get them over the line. A highly controversial disallowed Inglis try also helped.
Klemmer is a bear of a man, and it’s a joy to watch him stick it to the Queensland pack. He’ll need to be immense tonight if the Blues are to get anything.

I fancy this to go against the grain of origins, and see points on the board. I expect Queensland to score most of them and give a tentative nod towards the 13+ margin of victory currently available at 7/2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpim4HKHq3k

Queensland is a hub for many roasters exiled in the southern hemisphere.

I like the jerseys

Lang Park must be one of the greatest football stadiums on this earth. What a spectacle.

1 Like