The strange circumstances surrounding my most recent injury

well Fran, are you gearing up for a county final, or annoyed you couldnt make a difference in a titanic loss.

how’d the seniors go after?

[quote=“Gman”]well Fran, are you gearing up for a county final, or annoyed you couldnt make a difference in a titanic loss.

how’d the seniors go after?[/quote]

I sacraficed myself and played in the end but we were beaten by 2 points. Very unlucky. Went 5/6 points up with 10 minutes gone in the second half after being level (I think) at half time but never finished them off when we had the chance. Our 'keeper decided to stop a point when we were 3 points up for some reason and it lead directly to a goal with about 5 mins to go and we never recovered.

The seniors beat Ciarans by 5 points on saturday evening so it wasn’t all bad. I thought you’d have a tonne on them after my tip!

[quote=“Fran”]I sacraficed myself and played in the end but we were beaten by 2 points. Very unlucky. Went 5/6 points up with 10 minutes gone in the second half after being level (I think) at half time but never finished them off when we had the chance. Our 'keeper decided to stop a point when we were 3 points up for some reason and it lead directly to a goal with about 5 mins to go and we never recovered.

The seniors beat Ciarans by 5 points on saturday evening so it wasn’t all bad. I thought you’d have a tonne on them after my tip![/quote]

ha! fair play to them! Didnt think they’d win but there you go. 5/1 was a good price alright. Hard luck in the game too. nothing worse than a keeper fecking up. We got hamered in our game saturday, altho their keeper stopped 2 certain points to, but one of them led directly to a goal for them.

[quote=“Fran”]I sacraficed myself and played in the end but we were beaten by 2 points. Very unlucky. Went 5/6 points up with 10 minutes gone in the second half after being level (I think) at half time but never finished them off when we had the chance. Our 'keeper decided to stop a point when we were 3 points up for some reason and it lead directly to a goal with about 5 mins to go and we never recovered.

The seniors beat Ciarans by 5 points on saturday evening so it wasn’t all bad. I thought you’d have a tonne on them after my tip![/quote]

who r u toggin for fran. ur kk team or a dub?

Crumlin in dublin ccc1.

is that special junior level? ever come up against soper? myself & jag used to tog out for them. i was being touted as a senior full back until they saw sense

Fook you and your special junior. We like to call it Junior B;). Who are Soper? Was Jag any good? Met the evil twin there a couple of weekends ago in Keoghs. Good laugh

Lawrence dogged by injury

Stoke’s Liam Lawrence is an injury doubt for his side’s weekend meeting with Portsmouth after tripping over his pet dog.

The former Sunderland winger suffered the bizarre injury to his ankle this morning, leaving Potters boss Tony Pulis with a potential selection headache for Sunday’s clash.

Pulis told www.stokecityfc.co.uk: “He has stepped over his dog on the stairs and his ankle just gave way and he went over on it.

“The initial scan has shown no break but we have sent him back for another X-ray to make sure.

“We don’t know how serious it is at the moment, he may be okay for Portsmouth, but then again he may not be fit. We will have to wait and see.”

Now he knows how I feel!

[quote=“Fran”]Fook you and your special junior. We like to call it Junior B;). Who are Soper? Was Jag any good? Met the evil twin there a couple of weekends ago in Keoghs. Good laugh[/QUOTE

plunketts in cabra. they had an oul lad playin wit them who used to play senior for dublin in the 70s, joey ?. he was still fairly handy but half cracked. apparently he wud randomly take off up the dublin mountains for a weekend livin off berries & nuts. jag was a dependable cornerback with a vice like grip on your jersey whilst sledgin at anythin that moved. i was up there on sat night with them. awful session in coppers. never even thought of ringin u, but then again why would i be ringin a kk cunt ike yourself

[quote=“ccc1;76593][QUOTE=Fran”]
never even thought of ringin u[/quote]

Just as well, I wouldn’t have answered.

Played Plunkets in the league alright. Was thinking they’d suit your style down to the ground

[quote=“Fran;76602][quote=ccc1”]

Just as well, I wouldn’t have answered.

Played Plunkets in the league alright. Was thinking they’d suit your style down to the ground[/quote]

100 mph freeflowing hurling ala kk in the ai final this year.

:pint:

2 Likes

Unloading a truck today and a 45kg box came down from about 7ft and Landed on the lip of the hand cart that I had tilted back so it flung the thing forward and the handle caught me right on the jaw bone like a savage right hook. A lesser man would have been knocked… it’s swelling like a motherfucker now.

And I can only say; That I hope you’ll understand why Paddy’s not at work today.

Sue.

Sue to fuck.

Cat burglars using hand carts now, la de fucking da

1 Like

Call in a sick for a few days kid. You’ll get the royal treatment off the employer

I’m only doing a few days here and there till I start a new job in the new year… The boss is my bro in law :roll_eyes:

Excellent. Clane him

2 Likes