The Tennis Thread

The Championship at the All England Club is the pinnacle of the sport. One player stands apart from the rest with 8 Championship wins , the great Roger Federer.

1 Like

Would this Fritz fella ever fuck off

Match point

I’ve never ever head a reception like this for a player.

Get in !!

The grand slam dream is still on.

We haven’t seen scenes like this since 2008.

The goat.

Tennis will still need Roger when he’s in his 60s the way the game is going

Let’s hope the officials are awake to that Aussie clown on Friday and if he starts any shenanigans we need immediate sanctions.

14 years on from the greatest game of all time today :face_holding_back_tears: where has the time gone ?

1 Like

Kyrgios won’t let the umpire away with not penalising Nadal for ignoring the serve clock.

A strong umpire is needed

1 Like

The knowledgeable fans on centre court will be behind Nick the Greek

Agreed.

Whatever about Djokovic, for me Nadal doesn’t even enter the conversation when discussing the greatest tennis players.

1 Like

Nadal>Djokovic>Federer

2 Likes

Djokovic is moving up the pantheon of greats. Moved past Bjorn Borg last year and is now on 6 Championship wins. If he prevails on Sunday, he’s on 7 with Pete Sampras.

Nadal out. Kyrgios into Sunday’s final.

Heartbreaking news for tennis fans and sport fans.

Tricky one for Nick. The day off tomorrow gives him a chance to rest that troublesome shoulder injury that’s been bothering him but four days off is a lot in a Grand Slam and can lose rhythm.

Semi final tickets freely available at face value this morning and I cancelled a planned trip to London last week because of a christening :tired_face:

Double break for our home favourite Cameron Norrie. He leads 5-2 in the first set.