The TFK Nightwatchman Thread

For forumites who are around between the hours of 2am and 6am.

Mods please delete all posts on this thread outside of these hours.

Obviously you’re a night owl too Shannonsider

Fierce close out there tonight…

If a gumboil could boil oil, how much oil would a gumboil boil if a gumboil could boil oil?

I can see this being a tremendous thread. I’m up late tonight because I’m off work for a few days and feel quite ill. I couldn’t sleep last night til about 7am due to this condition which currently ails me so I slept in quite late.

Anyway I’d just like to bring something of interest to my fellow nightwatchmen. Remember that psycho Tonya Harding who had her fellow skater Nancy Kerrigan beaten up at the US Figure Skating championships? Well she’s just set a new land speed record for a vintage gas coupe with a speed of 97.177 MPH on the Bonneville Salt Flats.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]I can see this being a tremendous thread. I’m up late tonight because I’m off work for a few days and feel quite ill. I couldn’t sleep last night til about 7am due to this condition which currently ails me so I slept in quite late.

Anyway I’d just like to bring something of interest to my fellow nightwatchmen. Remember that psycho Tonya Harding who had her fellow skater Nancy Kerrigan beaten up at the US Figure Skating championships? Well she’s just set a new land speed record for a vintage gas coupe with a speed of 97.177 MPH on the Bonneville Salt Flats.[/quote]

Intersting stuff there SS** I can see this new late regime is doing you the power of good…:popcorn:

Have you tried sampling the delights of QVC repeats yet?

I was just resting my eyes. :popcorn:

What channel balloobasluvsbeer? :popcorn:

I wonder who’ll be the first sad prick to post on this thread outside of hours…

A transgression like that shouldn’t be treated as mere high jinx Dunph and the full vigour of the law should fall upon them.

Well you can be sure some moron will do so at the first available opportunity, pandering to the rest of them…

Some fella who didn’t get enough attention as a child I’d say. His mammy left him crying once too often. I’ve a fair idea who it’ll be aswell.

Have you got the old swine flu SS** …:popcorn:
Such shite, a sign up at work saying if you have a headache and feel weak you should visit your GP. Fooks sake I feel like that most Mondays, I’d be robbed if I followed such advice.

No it’s not the swine I have, just not feeling well. Hopefully it’s terminal and I can quit this planet for good with as little fuss as possible.

Here’s a superb way to spend 9.09 minutes of your life at this hour of the night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width=“425” height=“344]<param name=“movie” value=”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbfl-afsfLs
hl=en&fs=1&]<param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true]<param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always]<embed src=”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbfl-afsfLs
hl=en&fs=1&” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height="344]

Late night TV aint what it used to be.

Rivetting stuff

His pronunciation of reveille is mortifying.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]No it’s not the swine I have, just not feeling well. Hopefully it’s terminal and I can quit this planet for good with as little fuss as possible.

Here’s a superb way to spend 9.09 minutes of your life at this hour of the night.

[/quote]

:popcorn::clap::guns::clap:

How far in is this?