The TFK Nightwatchman Thread

The big decision is should our resident bugler play reveille at 6am when this thread shuts down or taps?

Happy 80th birthday Dunph, hope itā€™s a good one

Cheers mateā€¦

Tom Waits knows the score

''And itā€™s a battered old suitcase,
to a hotel someplace
And a wound that will never heal
No prima donna, the perfume is on
An old shirt that is stained, with blood and whiskey,

And goodnight to the street sweepers
The nightwatchman flame keepers,
and goodnight to Matilda tooā€¦ā€™ā€™

[media=youtube]9ZmqbcBsTAw&feature=related

1 Like

The rest of the forum will never understand the quiet joys of brotherhood this thread engenders between the wayfaring troubadours who stumble in here.

ā€œRevillyā€. :popcorn:

True, something for them to ponder while their pushing old grannies out of their way on the way to work at 8am in the rain come morning time.

For that mistake that idiot should be hearing the rogueā€™s march ringing in his ears as heā€™s kicked out of camp.

[media=youtube]4eIJGqxiGZs&feature=related

You creeps do this often or how do I get in your gang?

Welcome aboard ClarkeyCat. Youā€™re in our gang by posting in this thread. :popcorn:

If youā€™ve a spare hour you could do far worse than view all six parts of the Tasmanian Tiger - End of Extinction Documentary. Superb stuff. Iā€™m on part 3. :guns:

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]Welcome aboard ClarkeyCat. Youā€™re in our gang by posting in this thread. :popcorn:

If youā€™ve a spare hour you could do far worse than view all six parts of the Tasmanian Tiger - End of Extinction Documentary. Superb stuff. Iā€™m on part 3. :guns:[/quote]

This wonā€™t do Dunph. Iā€™ve one eye on Relic Hunter here. My, how Tia Carrereā€™s career spiralled downwards.

Itā€™s not like you to be up so late Clarkey, what gives?

Well Iā€™m not sure. Same craic last night. Just canā€™t sleep. I think Iā€™m getting bored of unemployment. Do ye be on here all the time at this hour?

Shan, ballooba and myself generally on Monday nights, SS** most nights we believe as he lurks invisible in the shadows like a voyeur.

Iā€™m here to ensure that the place isnā€™t invaded by the likes of problemsolver and big john, big bad john but light will be upon us soon and i will let someone else take over then.

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]Shan, ballooba and myself generally on Monday nights, SS** most nights we believe as he lurks invisible in the shadows like a voyeur.

Iā€™m here to ensure that the place isnā€™t invaded by the likes of problemsolver and big john, big bad john but light will be upon us soon and i will let someone else take over then.[/quote]

I met HoldingTheBatsmansWilley (he may be bj,bbj too) earlier. He sends his regards to the forum.

Iā€™m off to try sleep now but I envisage being back in about 24 hours.

A bientot.

[quote=ā€œClarkeyCatā€]I met HoldingTheBatsmansWilley (he may be bj,bbj too) earlier. He sends his regards to the forum.

Iā€™m off to try sleep now but I envisage being back in about 24 hours.

A bientot.[/quote]

Meh.

Ok Clarkey, Au Revoir.

[media=youtube]Gga3MerR6no

[media=youtube]hoytrHE821o&feature=fvst