The TFK Nightwatchman Thread

In.

Migrane brewing. Loaded up on drugs and back to bed now.

Signing in.

A bird on POF keeping me up til all hours.

In. Wide awake with the last hour, sleep patterns gone to fuck with the week’s festivities. Thought the few whiskeys last night would have sorted this

At what time does this become the awake early thread? Awake since 6 now. @Ebeneezer Goode’s rampage all over the board last night has kept me entertained for a while.

[QUOTE=“Gary Birtles Lovechild, post: 1064204, member: 2585”]Signing in.

A bird on POF keeping me up til all hours.[/QUOTE]
Details man!!!

Welcome aboard Mr Givens.

I have a pure-bred Boxer bitch, well covered, about to pup. She’s tearing the shed apart, scrabbling and pining, Jesus, nature is a quare thing. Mamma dog is tearing the gaff apart while Himself is dozing his head off next door. Ought I order a minder for the pups? How many will there be ? Dog pups are great, easily off-loaded, bitches are : well, bitches…

You need an au pair

Mugs.
I hit the cot well before midnight for the first time in 3 weeks last night & slept like a fucking king.

Ready to take on the World.

2nd night in a row waking up in the middle of the night by extremely realistic and terrifying nightmares. Very unpleasant and I am wrecked here today.

Bad speed, pal.

Can’t fucking sleep at all. I’m just lying here seething about life in general.

You always seem to be fairly angry at the world Brian, any idea why this is? You should just enjoy it for what it is. Nothing you or I or anyone who has ever lived or will live on this earth can do will ever make small ripple on the whole scheme of things so just go out and enjoy yourself. Don’t worry about life or it’ll be gone before your eyes.

1 Like

Signing in.

Balamory, calpol and bonjella… Sweet Jesus.

signing in.

Signing in. Teething. Calpol delivered and finally gone down. Can’t sleep myself now. A Monday from hell on the cards. Debating whether or not to watch GoT or continue to read Agassi’s autobiography. Going to avoid the waffles on the advice of KP, a few digestives and a Marlboro will tide me over instead.

Smoking is for mugs.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1107034, member: 686”]Signing in.

Balamory, calpol and bonjella… Sweet Jesus.[/QUOTE]
I feel your pain.
Archie is a deeply suspicious and creepy individual.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1126187, member: 1170”]I feel your pain.
Archie is a deeply suspicious and creepy individual.[/QUOTE]
Never trust those techie guys.
Spencer on the other hand. Stone cold legend.

Smokings cool and you know it pal

@TreatyStones are you ok with this?

Teething has to be natures way of preparing a kid for the tough times in life.