The TFK Nightwatchman Thread

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 907873, member: 686ā€]rain pelting off the skylights hereā€¦ another episode of borgen watched.

Any updates @mickee321 ? howā€™s the young lad?[/quote]

cheers mate,
first of all can i apologies to the forum for not being able to post frequently yesterday and not adhering to my contractual requirements.
Ah, heā€™s doing ok KP, very long day yesterday in the hospital, we got home around 8pm, he has a bit of a virus but will ride it out.
Got about 3 hours sleep, in work now and training tonight,

Iā€™m taking the black!

The Mrs burst in the door, clattering and banging her way upstairs, making the dog bark and waking the baby after her night out.

After 90 minutes of trying to get the chap asleep again Iā€™ve given up and taken the black. I wouldnā€™t get away with it.

Suggestions on how I play this tomorrow?

[QUOTE=ā€œScrunchie, post: 961125, member: 1408ā€]Iā€™m taking the black!

The Mrs burst in the door, clattering and banging her way upstairs, making the dog bark and waking the baby after her night out.

After 90 minutes of trying to get the chap asleep again Iā€™ve given up and taken the black. I wouldnā€™t get away with it.

Suggestions on how I play this tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

When she is not looking today, go to her handbag and take back your balls from it.

the international space station passed over Clare last nightā€¦great craic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UGtlUMMkOU

Come to take back Davy Fitz I hope

1 Like

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 907873, member: 686ā€]rain pelting off the skylights hereā€¦ another episode of borgen watched.

Any updates @mickee321 ? howā€™s the young lad?[/QUOTE]

ah heā€™s flying, watched the football yesterday together , he was delighted with himself
that GAAGO is great altogether, excellent quality for a stream
she came home then bulling as the house was a mess, i leave him run riot, heā€™s pulling shit off tables and everything
savage crack

[QUOTE=ā€œScrunchie, post: 961125, member: 1408ā€]Iā€™m taking the black!

Suggestions on how I play this tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

box her in the side of the head when you get up and she is making a cup of tea

signing in

Signing in

What time does this close at?

6, get out

Signing in.

Awake since 3.30ā€¦ small lady has a dose of the trotsā€¦ nappy change every 3 hours.

Going to be a long day.

Signing in

Inā€¦

Bursting for a piss here but baby is stirring in cot at the foot of the bed and I know if I make any move at all the day will begin.

Trying my best to enjoy these few peaceful if perhaps painful moments.

In.

Young lady went bananas at 2am. Spent the last hour watch the Johnny Cash Xmas special from 1978 with her on my knee slugging a bottle.

Johnny had 6 daughters :eek:

Steve Martin was a guest :clap:

In.

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1061896, member: 686ā€]Inā€¦

Bursting for a piss here but baby is stirring in cot at the foot of the bed and I know if I make any move at all the day will begin.

Trying my best to enjoy these few peaceful if perhaps painful moments.[/QUOTE]

Get them into their own rooms quickly. Our first fellow we hadnā€™t a clue what we were doing and out of paranoia as much as anything kept him in with us for about 6 months. Number 2 & 3 were dispatched to their own rooms after a few weeks.

Weā€™re at the inlaws mate. Hense the overcrowding of rooms as there is a few familys around. Routine at home is army like and works like a clock!

Young kids love routine,ive the same problem as you KP overcrowding in the homeplace,if one child wakes the whole house wakes