The TFK Nightwatchman Thread

My youngest child would disagree with you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

FOAD

Do you believe everything you read in the paper?

Do I believe consultant paediatrician dentists over you? Yes.

That wasn’t the question!

1 Like

It’s certainly relevant mate. And I’ll be fucked if I’m letting that cunt @Mac set the agenda around here.

I think you and the sub-editor have missed the point there. She’s not saying there are no symptoms or that it doesn’t exist, just that parents attribute every symptom to teething which can be dangerous

5 Likes

Game, set & match. :clap:

It would have been more fun if you had left him going for a bit more, he was so happy with himself there.

So it wasn’t teething. Go Glas.

:relaxed:

1 Like

Little bitch of a child has me up since I tried to go to bed at 11. Nothing wrong with the tramp. Can you give them back?

2 hear old roaring here for past hour pal. Must be the fucking moon or something. Rain pelting down probably not helping. Just administrated 7.5 ml of calpol and a half a pint of milk.

6 Likes

Neurofen here. Let’s see if half an hour of ‘Sofia the First’ can do anything…

:smile: :joy:

You’re losing badly.

Just scored the equaliser…

5 Likes

Did ye give anything to the wean ?

Surely there’s nothing left to invent. Toast and egg in one process, unreal. Found this on amazon after looking for @Rocko 's Breville Hot Cup yoke. @Tassotti probably has it for years.

1 Like

Holy fuck. Theres one of these in the apartment i just moved into and i couldn’t for the life of me figure what the round yoke (pardon the pun) was for. Amazing scenes.

3 Likes

It must have been the night for it. 2 year old had me up from when I was about to hit the hay at 11:30 until 04:00. At least I got 2 hours sleep, right? :worried:

1 Like

Same as, and to round it off I woke up with crippling back pain.