The TFK Nightwatchman Thread

[quote=“ClarkeyCat”]I met HoldingTheBatsmansWilley (he may be bj,bbj too) earlier. He sends his regards to the forum.

I’m off to try sleep now but I envisage being back in about 24 hours.

A bientot.[/quote]

HTBW is remembered fondly round these parts Clarky. A great injustice was done when Dunph banned him. Dunph was cranky that whole day as I recall. Maybe he didn’t get much sleep the night before or something.
Heres some tunes to help you catch some Zzzzzzz’s

[media=youtube]fTTxaVh38ME&feature=related

[media=youtube]1Vxx2gmIOF4

[quote=“Lazarus”]HTBW is remembered fondly round these parts Clarky. A great injustice was done when Dunph banned him. Dunph was cranky that whole day as I recall. Maybe he didn’t get much sleep the night before or something.
[/quote]

Thank Laz. Can I call you Laz? Unfortunately I didn’t get back to sleep. I’m fairly zombie like right now. Oh well chin up. Are you lads working, minding babies or what?

[quote=“Lazarus”]HTBW is remembered fondly round these parts Clarky. A great injustice was done when Dunph banned him. Dunph was cranky that whole day as I recall. Maybe he didn’t get much sleep the night before or something.

[fTTxaVh38ME[/media]eature=related"]YouTube - Labradford - “I”]([media=youtube)
[/quote]

:mad:

Superb shout Lazarus.

Mi Media Naranja is one of the best albums ever made. Incredible stuff.

Such a shame ClarkeyCat had to post out of hours.

Now where were we?

what about this for a tractor,bit big for the fields round north leitrim though might have to stick to the road[media=youtube]d0ftD4nL7Zs

Cracking but as you say t’would be a bitch trying to scrap cubicles with it and stuff.

Old school, the Massey 188 or 165 were impossible to kill.

They’ve lost their reputation big time in recent years though. The John Deere is killing it, there was a time when the JD was only for ‘yanks’. We still have a 1965 MF 135 going strong though, still has the frame of the cab (no glass), no doors, no lights, no brakes, we thought the hydraulics were shot there about 10 years ago but that turned out to be a false alarm. The scraper may aswell be welded to the yoke at this stage.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::clap::clap:

Don’t mind John Deere, Case/McCormick tractors are the future

Does the 2-6am curfew apply to Irish time only? In which case I’m in.

It applies to TFK time. Farmer should have known better. In fairness though he was right Me Media Naranja is an absolute masterpiece.

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/3JwwHUDyo04/default.jpg

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/AZP-IfSZxI0

Jesus rose and appeared to many…

Huh?

Praise The Lord & pass the wine .

my auld lassie used to say that to me every morning id get up late after a night on the lash and come into the kitchen for me breakfast :clap:,its a biblical quote is it not

Who`s in the house ? Jesus in the house :clap:

Atticus has had too much :smiley: