The TFK Nightwatchman Thread

Getting extremely ossified here with my young lad. We were doing fine until we hit the Chinese whiskey. As good as any Poitin.

3 Likes

In. Morning buddies.
This time tomorrow we’ll be up to our elbows in ham and tinfoil in the scullery.

3 Likes

In. Have to be in Dublin for nine but awake with the last hour.

No hope of a red card from Gavin I’d say. Need to win it the hard way, are your flaky cunts up for it?

More so than the Galway flakey lads. Our attendance there would suggest that.

In. Have been trying to get back to sleep for the past hour. It’s milling down outside which isn’t helping

I hope the house gets hit by a hurricane.

Go on…

Signing in. Have been awake for an hour and I’m now watching a Peter Schmeichel documentary

You could do worse. If there was ever a guy you would want behind you he was it.

Schmicks talking glowingly about Ryan Giggs now

Giggs was definitely reliable, if you wanted a hole filled he was the first man there.

7 Likes

In. Had to go to London for an hour yesterday morning, then work the afternoon, then a sport fundraiser thing. No breakfast or dinner, just lunch. Had two pints, half a bottle of wine, two bags of popcorn, a family size pack of posh crisp things, a bag of m and m peanut things (large) and two bowls of crunchy nut cornflakes just before I went to bed.
I have a bellyache.

4 Likes

In too. Youngest got up there and woke me, the poor little thing is sick again with an ongoing medical condition, it’s nothing serious but not nice for her when it affects her.
On the up side we’re having a right old chat now while I’m having a coffee.

5 Likes

Up. Beautiful morning. The wife’s gone to hairdresser and I’m about to go to lidl.

3 Likes

Protocol?

1 Like

If I’m ever at a loose end on a Saturday or Sunday morning I’d often tip into tescos around 7:30 ish. Great time to get a bit of shopping done, you’d have the place to yourself and everyone seems to be in good form at that time, dunno is it that all the early risers are mad for chat or what, but it’s always a pleasant time in there.

1 Like

Will ye fuck off outta this place, it’s after six.

2 Likes

Lunatics Brimmer, understandable you feel right at home.

Up a while.

Report to complete for the US Vultures. Could do it Monday but if the waters break, I’ll be under enough pressure.

Wee lad will be up in an hour so no chance then.

Sunday is a day for prayers and family.

2 Likes