The TFK Nightwatchman Thread

Eating cheap ass chicken goujons before you go to bed is never a good idea. stomach rotted off me here.

1 Like

Better out than your eye.

The youngest and myself have heavy colds. The snoring off her last night kept me awake for a lot of it. Started the calpol already, please God itā€™ll knock her out

Anyone up?

I hate this shit, up wide awake at half three and knowing youā€™ll be fucking gimped at seven when you have to get up.

1 Like

Iā€™d a nightmare for first time in I donā€™t know how long. On a ferry which was in process of cap sizing. Told to run for the other end of the ferry where the rescue boats were. Shiny floor, me in my socks, no traction. Could not get to the door. Woke in a cold sweat. FML

Anseo

@ChocolateMice will disect that in the morning for you. Heā€™ll give out to you for abondoning the wife and kids :smile:

You travelling, pal?

There was no sign of them deserters!!! Headed for the hills Iā€™d say with there shoes on. Iā€™m badly rattled

1 Like

No. Just woke a bit early.

You still in Kilmallock or back in Poland?

Came back last night.

Seems like a subconscious commentary on the selective modus operandi of the RNLI when it comes to rescuing those who are in trouble at sea. Your slippy feet and socks are a sign of your Catholicism and this is what prevents you from being rescued. By not getting to the other end of the boat you refused to take the soup. Well done.

13 Likes

I saw the creepiest bastard I saw in my life the other day at my local petrol stationā€¦ Round glasses, beady eyes, gaunt skinny, balding on top but long at the sidesā€¦ A skinnier more rat looking version of Christopher Lloydā€¦ As he came out of the petrol station and sat into his car I saw three very anxious looking kids in the back and I thought something isnā€™t right here. I looked for my phone to take a pic of the car but couldnā€™t find it and as he drove passed I saw it and frozeā€¦he was wearing an RNLI tshirt. Iā€™ve been sick since. God knows where those kids have been sold off to.

1 Like

Traction palā€¦Itā€™s the big word here. You canā€™t get it in some aspect of your life.

That my friend fits the description of Charles hunter-pease, chairman / godfather of the RNLI, a despicable and detestable odious cunt of the highest order. Also OBE quell surprise !

1 Like

Simple
Insightful
Deadly accurate

Home now after visits to a couple of pubs and a&e. Will sleep soundly and contented. A great week for the parish

1 Like

Signing in.