The TFK Nightwatchman Thread

Signing in. Sober as a judge

Glad to hear it. Itā€™s a mugs game unless done in moderation.

Signing in.

1 Like

Signing in. Blocked nose and Santa excitement related awakenings

Almost into my last two hours of work here. Will be pouring myself a hearty glass of whiskey when I get home. Couldnā€™t give a toss if itā€™s 6am

Stomach bug takes its next victim. Sitting on couch watching Back to the Future 2 as the second finally drifts off with me.

I canā€™t sleep and Iā€™m incredibly bored.

Signing in. Though the small one is starting to stir so Iā€™ll be handing over in the next half hour or so

Signing in. Ate a feed after coming from pub and tiā€™s sitting like a stone in my stomach

Never a good idea.

Neighbours just cleared. It has been a great Christmas. Wishing you all the best for 2018

2 Likes

Iā€™m fucking knackered, and I have to go to a party. I was planning on heading over at eleven after a sleep, staying an hour, and fucking off home, but no, a fucking neighbour, likely wanting to save on a taxi, has booked a minibus, which I told her not to, at seven oā€™ fucking clock, and back at one in the morning.
Wifey says we have to go now as we (she) agreed to share. I told Wifey Iā€™d pay for the shagging thing and get an uber later, but no.
Fuck.

The most overrated night of the year.

3 Likes

Iā€™m absolutely seething here.
I havenā€™t the energy to talk to anyone.
There will be fireworks though.

*** This thread is off limits outside of the 1am to 6am slot lads ***

14 Likes

Have a great evening mate. Donā€™t forget to post all the celeb spots in the morning.

1 Like

I donā€™t think anyone rates it actually.

Iā€™m just sitting in the kitchen again, same as last year year only Iā€™m 20 years older. The usual row going on in my house. Canā€™t wait for Creedon the kick things off.
Iā€™ll visit my fathers grave tomorrow and maybe then itā€™ll sink in that heā€™s gone.
Hope to fuck it does because I keep forgetting that he passed away.

10 Likes

Take it easy horse, tough time but better times ahead.

3 Likes

I have savage insomnia lately. Been up since 3am

1 Like