The Unnamed RTÉ JournalistThread

Lord

http://www.facebook.com/#!/tadhg.peavoy?ref=search

Tadhg actually seems to be an alright sort.

Tiger, the ledgebag and his mate Rossboss are far from alrights sorts in my reckoning.

It seems he was a Belvo boy which I know will go down well with the likes of Bandage and WB Yeats.

Tadhg was on rugby duty this morning:

12 mins Ireland give turnover in the ruck and following that concede a futher penalty.

PENALTY: THis one is wide on the right and Sexton will take again. It is to be hit from midway between the 22 and 10 metre line.

16 mins TRY: Disaster for Ireland. O’Leary throws a shocking pass and Quade Cooper tips it into the air - it falls to Mitchell and he almost crosses the line. But, the ref brings play back for a forrward pass as it touched off Cooper. From the scrum, Henry picks for Ireland and goes blindside, he tries to pass outside to O’Leary but Burgess reads it for Oz and intercepts. He runs 15 metres unopossed for the try.

25 mins Line-out Ireland. It is taken down by Ireland and Mick O’Driscoll leads a maul, Ireland make the ground, but decide to clear to touch afterwards.

39 mins Buckley wants to play on and his back on his feet. What a legend!

40 mins TRY: Ireand ping it at Oz. Oz once more take the ball up the middle - that has been there preffered route of attack. The yellow jerseys move into the 22 as the hooter sounds. Burgess drives forward for Oz. They reset in front of the Ireland posts. From that ruck the ball is moved to the left and Cooper gets his hands on the ball. Cooper gives a burst of pace to go between Jennings and Ronan, then steps inside Kearney to cross the line. Genius attack, but really poor defence - try for Cooper. CONVERSION: Cooper take it himself from wide on the left and tries to curl it in. He gets his angles ever so slightly wrong and hits the outside of the far right post

I think we give out about rte.ie in another thread but I can’t remember which one. Does anybody review/edit this stuff. FFS.

The four nation tournament involving the Republic of Ireland, Scotland and Wales will be played at Dublin’s new Aviva Stadium, with each side having one fixture on 8/9 February and then two per team in the week commencing Monday 23 May.

I think I may have found a contender for this guy’s most retarded moment.

This entry was in the live updates for the Kilkenny-Cork game Sunday:

26 min Henry is back on his feet. Frre upcoming for the Cats and Richie Hogan points. Henry is gone off. Comerford on.

Obviously Richie Hogan wasn’t playing, but on the face of it you wouldn’t think it’s that bad of a mistake. That’s until you know why he said Richie Hogan. As Shefflin was walking off the field Canning was talking about how sad it was and so on, and as Richie Power knocked over the free he said “…and Richie Hogan can take over the frees now an he puts it over the bar…”

This was all it took for the fucking retard to think Richie Power was Richie Hogan, despite this being 26 minutes into the game and Richie Power already having been noted as a scorer and having been involved in the goal. Truly moronic stuff.

Tadgh’s replacement is a bit of craic

1410 The match to decide which team loses in the All-Ireland Hurling final is 80 minutes away.

:lol:

Has Tiger been sacked/demoted? What does his facebook say?*

*I can’t get on facebook in work.

Knowing RTÉ he’s probably been promoted.

I heard Larry Murphy raped the flip out of him :unsure:

:smiley:

At least the fella has a sense of humour.

Unlike some of the other mardarse cunts who get a mention on here and then threaten legal action.

Soft fruits.

:lol:

Quality.

Thread is the first result for his name on Google.

Tadhg is an alright sort

:clap:

Cant access photobucket, what we lookin at here lads?

Ah fair play. That’s alright sortedness at it’s finest.

It’s a mention for TFK mbb.

Ah right, am presuming its facebook screenshot or the like so. Time to get Tadhg signed up here and see how many points he got in his leaving cert.

I hereby move that all future mentions of Peavoy will be preceeded by Friend of the Forum.

Friend of the forum Tadgh Pevoy we salute you :clap: :clap:

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/championship/2010/0829/gaa_championship_29_august_live_text.html?gaa

For anyone who can’t view the screenshot

:clap:

A true banterologist. I second Julio’s proposal.