The Unnamed RTÉ JournalistThread

:lol:

Ah that is truly tremendous, well done sir, well done. :clap:

Cheers Mac.

Tadhg, friend of the forum, come on down fella, take your laurels.

The highest honour TFK can bestow.

Is there an offical list of friends of the forum Rock?

The extensive list is as follows:

1. Gary O’Brien
  2. Tadhg Peavoy

I’m pretty sure there are a few others

Craig Bellamy is a hero of the forum.

Ryle Nugent deserves a mention given the pestering Larry gives him.

Don’t dare to fook going down this road or we’ll have Link Walsh all over it telling us every 2 bit gombeen who he meets in the spots is a friend of the forum.

Peavoy and O’Brien are in. There might be one or two others like yer man who does the odd acting gig with the Irish name but that’s it. :angry:

Neither are friends of the forum though.

Is the boxer Oisin Fagan one?
Willie Big Bang Casey is one anyways
There was some rugby fella before, Rabbit??
A couple of Wexford hurlers?

True for ya, say no more.

The original friend of the forum was Pat Fitz of the Munster Council fame

Outstanding backtracking going on here. As soon as the boys who were pillorying this chap for his live typing skills realize he actually reads the forum it’s all good man Tadhg. He’s like a puupetmaster with ye

I didnt see any backtracking. I saw the lads ability to take a joke at his own expense, unlike other cunts who take other actions when they see themselves being critiqued. There is one in particular that comes to mind, his name escapes me, but you know, yer man, the lad from the hurling stronghold who never held a hurley, ah whats his name again, fuck it, I’m not going to get it now. Shur it doesn’t matter anyway, everyone knows who I’m on about.

Tadhg on the other hand took it with a little banter, and if there’s one thing we appreciate at TFK.com, is a bit of banter. Tadhg, we salute you.

Thinly veiled Tadhg don’t sue me, whatever about the rest of them

Ah banter. :lol:

Tadhg Peavoy, friend of the forum. :clap:

Stop googling yourself Tadhg

Fair play to him for spelling his name correctly when doing the google search.

Tagh Peveoy would give the same result

Any man who puts up a link to a site where he is being publically ridiculed is an alright sort in my book.

I’d agree with Julio. I wouldn’t give him legendary status for doing it or anything. Legendary would have been linking it directly into this thread.

As per googling your own name I’d advise Tadgh to heed the words of the thick of it’s Peter Mannion - “I mean, have you ever Googled your own name? It’s like opening a door to a room where everyone hates you.”

Fuck off Peavoy you cunt.

Tadhg is on rugby reporting duty today but is behind schedule.

1315 Tadhg is stuck in the snow so I’ll keep you entertained for a bit.

Travel safely Tadhg.