The unofficial šŸ NRL thread

Just back from Suncorp

great 1st half -shit second half

why cant we ever put it up to the sea eagles?

brilliant game last night- the burgess brothers made absolute piss of money bill

Dungeon please, admins.

Kev,Fisty & KIBMAN -back me up here

Pal, Iā€™m done with the New Zealand rugby union league after these Cronulla Dolphins drug revelations.

Beau Ryan plays for them now mate- you cant give up on them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM7n9q0xZXk

sonny bills 1st game back after playing rogbee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIMa6n0AUzw

Smashing atmosphere here at Brookvale Oval and its a smashing game on the pitch too as Manly and the Sydney Roosters are level at 12 each at half time. Manly went 10-0 up but this is a derby and the Roosters stormed back to lead 12-10.Manly levelled with the last kick of the half. Bizarre scenes as dozens of kids are tackling each other on the grass embankment behind the terrace. My source tells me a major NRL scandal will break after the match and Im counting this as a TFK exclusive.

:clap:

Are the broncos playing today?

Are the broncos playing today?[/QUOTE]
Playing Cronulla. They were winning 16-0 at half time. Manly won won 24 to 12 in the end. Good laugh with the Manly supporters in the second half. Alright sorts.

sbw play?

Yeah he was playing. I couldnā€™t tell you how he played though.

if he smashed a few people and made a few offlaods mid tackle he did well

this game was a repeat of the grand final, the roosters won that by targeting the winger with high balls, did they emply that tactic?

[QUOTE=ā€œYoung Ned of the Hill, post: 971950, member: 80ā€]if he smashed a few people and made a few offlaods mid tackle he did well

this game was a repeat of the grand final, the roosters won that by targeting the winger with high balls, did they emply that tactic?[/QUOTE]
Only remember them doing it once and a Manly player caught it. Was weird the way most people were sitting on the grass despite it being in the middle of winter. Got in for free - asked a group of supporters where you could get tickets as I got off the bus and they handed me a spare one they had for free and shook hands with me. :clap:

great stuff sid

Pm me when you get to QLD and see proper Australia, I know where you can get the best steak in the eastern hemisphere

Brisbane were winning 22-0 and lost 24-22 - at home as well. :smiley:

Itā€™s been a horrible week for NCC with Italy, Russia,and Queensland also suffering humiliating defeats.

[QUOTE=ā€œThe Scouse Cafu, post: 972259, member: 2660ā€]Brisbane were winning 22-0 and lost 24-22 - at home as well. :smiley:

Itā€™s been a horrible week for NCC with Italy, Russia,and Queensland also suffering humiliating defeats.[/QUOTE]

:frowning:

what was the scandal?

[QUOTE=ā€œYoung Ned of the Hill, post: 972283, member: 80ā€]:frowning:

what was the scandal?[/QUOTE]
Something to do with players betting on matches I think. Sounds like a load of nothing to be honest and Iā€™m withdrawing my consent to be associated with the story.

The Cronulla Sharks have sacked player Todd Carney after somebody, presumably a ā€œmateā€, posted a photograph of him pissing up into his own mouth at a toilet urinal on Twitter and it went viral. Fucking quality. :D:D:D

You canā€™t spell urinal without NRL.

:eek:

Australiansā€¦ pure class.

I recall the tfk gahliban loving jimmy stynes when he was doing it