The waxing lyrical about the issues with the Mayo Footballing Psyche Thread

I haven’t seen this but was the joke as follows:
“My da told me that I my age I need to start dating a 21 year old. I’d rather date 20 one-year-olds?”

I only ask because I saw an American giving that shit joke on TikTok yesterday and if he was spamming that shite repetitive content he deserved to be dropped.

What’s the best thing about shagging 28 year olds ?

You can figure out the punchline I’m sure

1 Like

I was close enough. Harmless banter, what fucking madman would play county these days?

He came across as an awful knob end in the video, but he’s only a young fella ffs. A slap across the back of the head and get on with it

1 Like

He has one of those Mayo “character” hairdos which usually means the lad will amount to nothing as a footballer anyway.

3 Likes

Ah that’s bad taste but fucking hell.

They came for Psycho and we said nothing though.

He shouldn’t have been dropped but I’ve decided I don’t like Mark Moran.

He’s a cocky little cunt, determined to be as edgy as possible, always trying to push everyone’s buttons, desperate for attention. Imagine being in school with the wanker.

This incident is further evidence of Mayo’s determination to lose. They know that they’ve a decent chance this year with Tyrone and Kerry out so they’ve had to sabotage their chances.

It’s that pine door that does it for me.

6 Likes

What were people thinking in the late 90s - mid 00s.

I instantly want to blow up every house kitted out with pine doors, skirting and architrave.

2 Likes

Five All-Irelands in a row?

Six in seven years?

1 Like

Yes. Every bit of personality crushed into the collective. Shur good luck to them.

Where is this Moran story being reported?

Tfk

WhatsApp

Horan will likely take him out of the spotlight for a while much like he did with his clubmate Fionn McDonagh.

1 Like

Was that drugs related?

Pat Spillane done him on the Sunday Game a few weeks back after they bate Galway. The Kerry machine was in full swing, all the media agents had their targets and it was full shteam ahead.

But they’re out now. The new target is Peter Keane.

1 Like

Apparently so, alleged to have failed a roadside drugs test after a night out but it was well contained.

Who did Spillane do?

Mark Moran and tiktok. Mission accomplished.