The waxing lyrical about the issues with the Mayo Footballing Psyche Thread

Mohill would have far too much pace for Breaffy but there’s hurdles to be jumped by both sides yet…

1 Like

I couldn’t see AOS jumping a hurdle to be honest. Keith Beirne on the other hand…

With there financial backing and large playing numbers added to the fact they have very little competition from other sports Mayo will be a top 8 team no matter what.

They will eventually get there but I think they need to focus on developing more inside forwards who can kick on the spin.

1 Like

Oh I do yeah. I admire your blinkers for Mayo and their biggest failure - it’s why they’ll never kick on and win the big one

Jaysus if I have Mayo blinkers, God knows what I have for Leitrim :laughing:

I don’t think a serious county would tolerate O’Shea, his ego and his meddling in managerial decisions. He might get away with calling the shots in Mayo but not elsewhere.

3 Likes

Mayo not a serious county ? Come on mate

Hmmmm

Not when they are enabling and facilitating a clown like O’Shea.

1 Like

Mayo and Tipperary stars in live TV action in next Sunday’s GAA club coverage Mayo and Tipperary stars in live TV action in next Sunday's GAA club coverage

Trigger will be apoplectic when he sees this :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Bet ya yer man O’Shea will be courting media coverage by playing in this game.

You’ve been awfully quiet in the past week.

I have no dog in that fight. AOS is an average at best footballer who doesn’t and can’t make use of his one asset… his size.

All of the noise beyond that is… well, noise.

I was interested to see the Tyrone celebration was in in Armagh… is that a two-fingers to your neighbours or is there some logistical reason behind it? McConville has been at pains to point it out on various platforms recently!

Armagh City hotel would be bigger than anything I can think of in Tyrone.

Silverbirch probably the biggest Tyrone hotel (and it’s smaller than Armagh City) and would be protestant owned.

Banquet would always have been in Dublin in prior years.

1 Like

Paddy Prendergast could wait no longer.

RIP the last of the 1951 team.

The curse is over.

The headline is misleading but there is now one left from the panel

There will be a murder investigation yet…

1 Like

RIP. A fine long life well lived. The light of Heaven to him.

10 Likes

@thedancingbaby your man crush AOS is on TG4 atm

2 Likes