The waxing lyrical about the issues with the Mayo Footballing Psyche Thread

https://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/sport/afl/geelong-cats/recruit-oisin-mullin-still-expected-to-join-geelong-despite-growing-doubts-in-ireland/news-story/be14a07c4d99f9fa9e591fe1e2710a70

Mullin staying now as per co board statement.

He must be unvaccinated.

8 Likes

I’d say it’s got to the stage now where only players from the weaker counties will go out there.

2 Likes

The Mayo lad is staying.

I see last night’s Lotto winner is from Mayo.

Coming late to this but without a shadow of a doubt, whatever his club status and dependent on his fitness and commitment, Lee Keegan, the beating heart of Mayo football should rightfully be appointed the team captain.

3 Likes

Portwest came up with a fat wedge apparently.

Bizarre series of events all the same. From Mullin recording that video last November to the Geelong CEO saying he was due to get a flight to OZ last week only he had Covid.

Rumours of a high profile departure from Breaffy

Mayo will be hard bet so

1 Like

Where is he off to?

Possibly the beach…

Fulvio would probably have chimed in on this topic.

2 Likes

The rumours doing the rounds after losing to Tyrone were all true

The forum is in trouble.

We should be 250 posts deep into an Internet tussle between @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy and @myboyblue about Aido XI’s character with @Copper_pipe posting various Jimmy Sloyan videos at just the right times for maximum effect. @Cheasty would come in with various anecdotes about Aidans performances in All Ireland finals too.

Barely a whisper here today.

8 Likes

Wordle is where it’s at now. Lads staying up till twelve and wan to solve it.

Aido is 2020 and before. Old news.

3 Likes

You boring bastard

1 Like

Mayo team for Sunday

But there was an anonymous man on t’internet said he was gone? I don’t know who to believe now

To be fair the rumours are that he had a row/ left the Breaffy camp. Could have been worded better though