The waxing lyrical about the issues with the Mayo Footballing Psyche Thread

Signing in , mayo will walk this.

Lump o conner for first goal @15/2.more money for jam

Well that’s the minor in the bag…Now for the easy part.
Maaayo, Maaaaaaaayo, Sam Maguire is coming home to Mayoooooo :pint:.

Signing in :pint:

Oh the feeling that came over me

Hon Mayo

Signing out. Bottling cunts, forever in our shadow.

You have to lose one to win one.

No sympathy for the cunts, fuck them. Could work out well for us, last time Mayo lost 2 Finals in a row we came from nowhere to win in 98, just to really rub salt in their wounds. Something similar in store next year I reckon

Watching some of them coming out of Croker there on the news, they’re already talking about coming back next year. I even noticed as the Dublin team were parading around Croker with the Sam, there were a few Mayo cunts standing up applauding them. Who the fuck does that? That’s the sort of loser mentality that has them where they are.

I spent last night on the piss in mayo. Great craic altogetherand wonderful people who would give you their last cabbage without thinking. But they were all pretty cocky and really believed it was destiny that they would win today. Even though they’ve shat themselves every time in all of their memories. There’ll be some serious sorrow drowning up there tonight.

Mayo choke again
Outcat is out

Tough break, chaps.

Signing out.

Conor Mortimer must be having a chuckle to himself this morning.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 836041, member: 686”]Signing out.

Conor Mortimer must be having a chuckle to himself this morning.[/quote]

Have his family penned a letter about the final yet?

I felt sorry for Mayo briefly yesterday… and then I thought of this fella and I thought to myself… Fuck you Mayo, you choking cunts.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 836041, member: 686”]Signing out.

Conor Mortimer must be having a chuckle to himself this morning.[/quote]
Conor Mortimer was once told Mayo would never win an All Ireland with him on the team.

To which he replied, maybe, but they won’t win it without me either.

Mort knows.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 836089, member: 180”]Conor Mortimer was once told Mayo would never win an All Ireland with him on the team.

To which he replied, maybe, but they won’t win it without me either.

Mort knows.[/quote]

Cool story

The scenes at the end yesterday were reminiscent of the scenes when the coffin ships were setting sail. The famine goes on.

Galway hurlers have won 4 and lost 18 of the 22 All Ireland Hurling Finals they’ve been in. Mayo’s haul of 3 wins and 11 defeats in 14 finals looks almost respectable in comparison to that.

j