The waxing lyrical about the issues with the Mayo Footballing Psyche Thread

Careful now.

All Aboard

Next stop Colbert Station:popcorn:

Back in

Iā€™m beginning to dislike James Horan. Eamonn Fitzmaurice comes across as an alright sort, so I think I will be lending my support to Kerry next weekend.

In limerick were playing Kerry in football , thereā€™d be more Kerry flags than limerick ones in your neck of the woods , soup takers

There would in their fuck.
Abbeyfealers are the only ones who do be at that shit.

These Mayo cunts appealing the venue.

Hope it stays in the Gaelic Grounds and their cars get stolen or vandalised.

On what grounds can they appeal it?
The ticket distribution will have to get going ASAP so Iā€™d say the GAA will just tell them to fuck off.

[QUOTE=ā€œTreatyStones, post: 1005895, member: 1786ā€]There would in their fuck.
Abbeyfealers are the only ones who do be at that shit.[/QUOTE]
Yeā€™'d be lightening the bonfires and its well you fucking know it

Could get messy if they go down the Justin McCarthy route and dig their heels in.

Surely theyā€™ll just step down now. Would love if big Jimmy McGuinness took them over.

Anyone except that smug cunt McStay anyway.

McStay is particularly disliked up there I think.

McGuinness works full time for Celtic now, why do people think heā€™d take on a gaa job?

What are their underage managementā€™s like? Weā€™re they ex-players or coaching graduates? They have a bit of talent coming thru as well.

McStay is about to be named Roscommon joint manager along with Fergal Oā€™Donnell.

A return for James Horan is really the only tenable outcome if this mutiny works.

Noel Connellyā€™s brother is the Mayo County Board chairman, if Holmes and Connelly dig in itā€™s going to get very nasty indeed.

he will be sacked from celtic soon

Why? I know for a fact he is well thought of there and is making good progress. He is a club appointment as opposed to a manager appointment. Heā€™d dead safe.

And you wouldnā€™t see the results of his work for at least 2-3 years.

he is linked to delia now and delia is failing badly.he is there 2/3 years already and Celtic have got a lot worse sine he joined

You talk some nonsense in fairness

Itā€™s more Liam McHale that is not liked Kev and McStay wanted to bring him with him last year. If McStay didnā€™t bring McHale, heā€™d have got the job ahead of Connelly & Holmes

That may well be true, iā€™M just going on what the mayo lads I used to know in Oz went on about.