The waxing lyrical about the issues with the Mayo Footballing Psyche Thread

We’ll have to wait for an announcement from Kiltimagh before lumping on.
But it certainly clears the pathway, be tremendous if they could do it - even for Aido’s sake….:wink:

Wasn’t another grandchild on mayo team ? Maybe still is …

Aye Conor is another grand-nephew I believe. It could be a fitting final.

The Biden effect

1 Like

The Mayo scapegoat of the year would be a great award I reckon where they annually pin the blame on one figure for not winning the All Ireland.

They should call it “The Don’t You Raise Your Fist At Me, Boy! Scapegoat of the Year”

1 Like

“The stuff on the big screen” and “the music” have put themselves in a great place for this years gong after yesterdays whinging

The pitch needs to be replaced again after all that hard work

We are going to do it.

https://twitter.com/refcomeon/status/1669633144474185728?s=46&t=bi9TPLB4aIa07RQv_xWOxQ

Garlic grounds :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Wtf is with O Horas hair :grin:

It’s been like that since the roasting Clifford gave him last year. Made the hair stand up on his head.
They’re experimenting again with the 3 position but I may be mistaken.
That 15 won’t reach the last 4 unless there’s a dramatic improvement.

3 Likes

I’ll be on here Sunday evening with a full report,meself and junior are heading in.

I thought it was the U20 team when I looked first

3 is nailed down, McBrien will be there for the foreseeable.

It’s a position that has cost ye dearly in the past. I never trusted any of the incumbents for the past 20 years and there’s been a few howlers. Hopefully this lad adds some stability and has a bit about him.

1 Like

€5.50 for a warm can of multipack cider in the Woodfield leaves a taste in the mouth

1 Like

Poor enough crowd in the GG,the Mackey stand is full and there’s a few stragglers in the open stand.DOC is starting instead of James Carr.

Kevin McStay is some operator.

We’re back

Mayo hit Galway back after half-time with 1-5 - one goal and five points.

1 Like