🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

i paid my water charges
by god have i been using the hose of late as is my right

Flooded a few months ago and now we’ve no water. Maybe Irish water should invest in a few tanks

1 Like

Starting to bucket down here. Forestry on fire since Sunday so it’ll be much needed

That was only a very quick shower. Rain badly needed. Wind changed today and this fire kicked off again

4 Likes

Wheres that kid?

Pic is from Dundalk, couple of mins from where we live now (it was taken by the triathlete/ former Leeds trainee Brian McCrystal)

Picture is of the Cooleys - the house we were living would have been over to the right. Forest fire started on Sunday, was brought under control, and then this evening you could hear every siren going to head back out. That forest was my stomping ground for two years for training

1 Like

Looks serious enough

Yep. Bar smoke damage, no property damage yet it seems. It’s staying up high but spreading.

If we were still in that house sure we wouldn’t have been able to open a window the last three days I’d imagine

1 Like

We lived in Lordship. Forestry ran to no more than 4-500 metres from our door. A lot of properties higher up and closer. Scary night for them

1 Like

Christ. Its lime Australia.
By the way are you trying g to tell me so nothing here. This popped up on the link I opened

That’s based on what you’ve been browsing you auld dog

12 Likes

I need to get my phone back pronto

The heavens are after opening here in south west mid east cork

no water and the place surrounded by it
fellas in clare complaining in january their houses were been flooded and refusing to agree to divert the flow of the river

1 Like

That’s the job now this morning

Best of luck Mike.

You expecting riots.

If I can’t fill the paddling pool I’ll be taking to the streets

There’s water falling from the sky right now in D7. Had forgotten that was a thing