🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

No. It’ll be a grand day.

Fucking wind dried what rain fell within a few hours.

No and it’s going to get very dry this week as well. You’d take July and August dry but may and June is a disaster for most farmers.

Glorious

Seemingly an unintended consequence of the lockdown is an increased risk of legionaires disease due to this.

So stay out of pubs and office blocks for a few days after they reopen? Sorry @balbec.

Won’t be going to a bar for a while I’d say. Offices won’t open until Q4 I reckon. All the air con filters etc need to be replaced.

Another sunny week ahead. 24 degrees forecast for later this week - Thursday.

I’d hazard a guess that May & June are usually drier than July & August anyways.

Last few days up to Saturday were a sudden shock to the system after all the fine weather but there was more wind than rain.

Early August is always wet, always!

1 Like

Some nice warm and sunny weather are forecast for the coming days.

Being absolutely lashed out of it on the August Bank Holiday is a time-honoured Irish tradition.

I’ve never seen an amount of sunny days like there has been in Dublin the last two months

The cycle I do annually, 9 years in a row we’ve got wet at some stage. 2012 day one and two were glorious, no other day really stands out as a brilliant summers day. Too many days pissed out of it. Last year over Molls Gap was dangerous

3 Likes

The humidity, or closeness, tonight is unreal. Remind you of the hour before a savage rainstorm in the Northern half of Australia

Wind picking up now in Dublin.

Buckets of rain due next week :pint:

1 Like

No harm. It’s badly needed. The growth will be unrale.

1 Like