🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

Hard frost here on the peninsula

Serious fog out there this morning. I’d say visibility is down to about 20 metres on the m7 & m8

Looked out the window about half an hour ago it was a beautiful bright winter morning. Downpour now.

Just back from Waterford. Cold but fog was ok.

Christ

Yep, my nerves weren’t helped by a load of trucks and 4x4s with no lights on :anger:

1 Like

Watched a neighbour take a hopper on the ice outside the drive this morning. In a ball of fury, turned on his heels back up the hill and saw him driving the kids to school instead!

Enjoyed skating the kids to school this morning, was like being a kid again

2 Likes

No matter how foggy it gets, particularly at night, there’s no need for a fog light

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is that official airport policy?

Yes

Good to know :+1:

You out on the Moors flatly?

Nothing like alerting the forum of the treacherous road conditions by whipping out your phone for a pic while driving in the treacherous conditions

11 Likes

It’s not a day worth living if Flatty isn’t flogging himself up a hill or through a drain etc

2 Likes

high praise indeed coming from the Board’s road safety advisor.

i took the pic in kilkenny too

Smashing night out there tonight. Cold but the sky is so clear.

1 Like

Bonus points for posting said photo on said forum as well as successfully quoting the previous post. These motorways are fantastic for keeping your posting uninterrupted even during necessary journeys.

Still damp here on the banks of the River Suir, but the rain is definitely easing off.