šŸŒ¬ The Weather Thread part 2

Got the last taxi on the road this morning. He told me that everyone else had stopped, and he was off home after. Iā€™m on the train to London, and no snow at all in the Midlands. Herself thought about getting a taxi to work, but couldnā€™t get one, and the schools are closed anyway.

Have they the heat on in first class?

Rent free :relaxed:

Carrā€™s hill looks lovely- bloody council again fucked up- no salt/ gritting

Correct

Even CCC hates Cork people.

1 Like

Limerick man in charge

Canā€™t even find a Corkman to run the CCC.

Wasnā€™t being serious ref co council,just wanted to see your reaction :joy: confirmation that youā€™re vvv insecure ref Cork- understand that weā€™re bigger/ better etc etc etc hurling- camogie - soccer etc but you have to get over it- know itā€™s hard looking over the border at Cork and wishing,oh so hard that Limerick might one day be recognised as something akin to CORK but sorry to bust your ould bubble- anyway now that itā€™s melted must go into town( big city to you country boy)and get a feed of bodice and cabbage,or maybe a few crubeensā€‹:smiley:now canā€™t afford to feed the TROLL too often so kisses and hugs until the next pissing competition ( incidentally 1-0 to me fein)

O.G for you here.

Heā€™s from Laois and Iā€™m sure couldnā€™t give two fucks about Cork.

1 Like

Although this is a Limerick forum, not everyone who posts here is from Limerick.

1 Like

Watch out for the yellow snow lads.

@Fagan_ODowd @anon67715551

Do people still get chillblains. I havent heard of anyone complaining of them or warning about them for 30 years id say

1 Like

not that many open fires to warm your arse against these days

We were always warned about running hot water on them when the hands were v cold as well

luke warm water on cold hands. Sure the cold tap would feel lukewarm somedays

I suppose fewer people are out working in the cold these days lad.

1 Like

I canā€™t speak for Fagan but itā€™s a negative from me. Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Ź0

Will you give over :smile:

1 Like

congrats mate

1 Like