🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

You can take the man out of Galway…

1 Like

blast of sleet there in Mid-East Cork

What do you charge em?

He’s probably paying them

It’s the same reasoning behind the English tabloids having stories about Princess Diana on the front page every other week for around 15 years after she died. Simpletons were/are obsessed her/it.

Got coal there. two bags of Polish, seems to burn the best.

So that’s why there are no gates to be seen.

A Yellow Warning is the equivalent of what used to be “frosty, even wintry conditions tonight” on De Weather. They should do away with Yellow and Orange Warnings completely.

Shock horror!! January has a cold snap!!

I notice the weather presenters on RTE are quick to mention what country has labelled a storm to distance themselves from the criticism of labeling any kind of strong wind as such.

1 Like

They should really re-grade the warning colours to suit the temperatures.That’d bring a nice play-school element to the whole thing.

Orange - unusual warmth, strong likelihood of farming crisis.
Red - sweltering heat, strong likelihood of Limerick victories and farming crisis.
Blue - very cold, even wintry conditions, strong likelihood of farming crisis
White - high levels of cocaine, strong likelihood of farming crisis.
Green - long grass, strong likelihood of hurling upsets, medium likelihood of farming crisis.

3 Likes

Seriously heavy snow for the last half hour here in Cork City … it’s sticking… hope it doesnt freeze over tonight - last thing we need.

1 Like

A light dusting on the top of the Cooleys today but no sign of snow closer to sea level.

Bit of frost kills the bacteria.

A nice brisk morning.

Estate is like an ice rink… the heavy snow froze over … the mrs got stuck down the bottom of a hill last night about 11.30, i had to go down and reveres out of the estate altogether and go around the long way as i couldnt get her up the hill.

fuck the snow and ice.

Large girl is she?

getting larger every day now.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Stay safe bro… You wont hear much about conditions in Ireland unless Dublin gets hit.

1 Like

You brute