🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

Are you in Siberia?

The power is gone. I had the good sense to open the electric gate 5 min before it went. I hope I don’t wake up to a fatality story from the storm. Now to get some sleep, not the first time a Hannah has kept me up all night. But thats for another day. Night night

Is it easing up a bit?

@TreatyStones how’d ye fair out??

What state is Dingle in @anon32894817?

Only heading off in the next hour. My friends are down already and it isn’t too bad apparently.

1 Like

Lads that was a wild one!

Lovely fresh morning.

Limerick, Kerry & Clare seem the only counties badly hit.

All the slates are on the roof

Another jizz fest from Met Éireann.

They’ve the country fucked with their warnings. I’m making it my business to go on a cliff walk next time there’s an alert.

1 Like

I’ve walked the estate and checked over my Ivory Tower, not a pebble out of place.

Nobody takes the warnings seriously anymore. It was blustery at worst. Someday there’ll be a bad storm and people will die due to met eireanns incompetence.

1 Like

Met Eireann and the news outlets who indulge them will have blood on their hands

Cunt of a day lads. More like October

Have ye had tit Monday yet?

Lot of lads round here haven’t had any tit in awhile. Regardless of the week day

1 Like

It’s a real feel of about 6 degrees in the capital today and pissing rain. Tit Monday may be indefinitely postponed this year.

Been and gone.