šŸŒ¬ The Weather Thread part 2

Blue tits only this year by the looks of things. :cold_face:

Itā€™s with Oā€™Leary in the grave

Great burst of rain there.

A week of heavy rain is badly wanted in truth.

1 Like

I got fucking soaked through. With an umbrella and all. I donā€™t think this summer is going to be like last summer somehow.

Iā€™m sorry to hear that bucko

1 Like

What!!! You bollocks around with an umbrella? Itā€™s the back days of May but a prick fannying around with a brollyā€¦

Fucks sake.

1 Like

Long term forecast has no settling high pressure systems coming our way. Could well be a poor summer.

Water tables are dangerously low, pal. A repeat of last Summer would be disastrous.

1 Like

Can you verify the low water table? link?

My fucking well doesnā€™t lie, mate.

I didnā€™t have one with me, that was the problem. I had to walk 5 minutes in the opposite direction to buy a cheap one in a Centra which was as much use as tits on a bull. It was very distressing.

A good week of torrential rain would be welcome then followed by a long hot summer. Thereā€™s no need to curse at me har.

Did you make sure & take a warm shower once you got home, pal?

Torrential rain isnā€™t worth a fuck, pal.

Yerrah ffs. Once you are wet you are wet. You should have just got on with things instead of pricking around with a ā€œbrollyā€.

I donā€™t know how many times Iā€™ve to tell ye lads thereā€™s no such thing as a long term forecast. By the time you get to a ten day forecast it is right about half the time. So youā€™d be as well using a coin toss to predict your weather. As for beyond 10 days, you may as well listen to that bluffer of a postman above in donegal

4 Likes

I went to the gym and tore the place apart.

Mother of God :astonished:

Itā€™s called a maritime climate for a reason.