🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

Sweating like a pedo in a barney suit at a kids birthday

2 Likes

36 in the Loire Valley here

2 Likes

Sweating like jill dando trying to get her key in the front door

4 Likes

I had to come up for a bit of bidness today. D2 in the sunshine is hard bet. There seems to big shortage of bras in the capital.

8 Likes

26 here but you’d be used to it. Must go for a spin on the bike later on.

1 Like

Twas hitting 33 in the car while on school pickup but that didn’t stop many parents and kids wearing jumpers/hoodies and other assorted cold weather accoutrements.

The only pox is the noise of that Viking Splash

2 Likes

Dead heat here, you’d be fucked from it with no acclimatisation. Twas pissing rain last week in the Basque country

1 Like

The only good thing that happened during Covid was an 18 month break from those cunts.

1 Like

It’s 27 degrees here in the house in the bedrooms and it’s midnight. Be gone hot weather.

Went into the Range locally here this morning and I swear to god they had the Halloween stuff, Christmas stuff and disposable fcuking bbqs one after the other all for sale in the first week in September. Madness Ted. That said I did pick up the bbq and will be stopping off in my local butcher and off licence on the way home.

2 Likes

Supply and demand…

Potential for some serious thunderstorms to hit the southeast tomorrow morning/afternoon.

1 Like

How are vico baths looking?

Dublin could catch the end of the band alright, or it might pass just below it.

I’d say a 60/40 chance you get thunderstorms.

I’ll chance it - that incoming thunder could mean a good insta photo

1 Like

Should I cancel my golf in Mid West Tipperary in the morning?

How have you time for golf?:rofl:

4 Likes

Fethard is getting destroyed at the moment

Serious down pour in knocklyon at the mo. Lots of surafce water on m50. Grinds my gears that councils never clear storm drains before forecasted heavy rain.

The little one is doing alive outside this morning so shell be soaked ghoroughly when i go get her

1 Like