🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

couldve been in a much better position had they not pissed a load of money against a wall creating irish water, money that couldve been spent fixing the water network

1 Like

MIdweek matches in the freezing cold are the way to go apparently.

Sunday was beautiful in Dublin

If you like rain it was. It lashed from morning to night.

2 Likes

Would you tell that woman of yours to come back and live on the Estuary with you. I’d say you’re going through four pairs of jocks a day over there in that weather

Of which week? I was at the side of a pitch getting pissed on all morning and on the couch looking out at the rain all afternoon

That one I don’t get. After a few weeks of no rain in Ireland, you see the grass go brown very quickly. Is there not enough ground water or what is it?

Sometimes, all I can wear around the house are jocks. Too hot! The shits do slide out nicely with a sweaty arse though.

It’s always sunny in the land of the old season zealots

1 Like

Catchment is as antiquated as the pipe infrastructure transporting it.

1 Like

They’re fierce quiet all the same now

Storm season is back tomorrow for another series, kicking off with Agnes. Any fella that still has a trampoline loose in the back garden would want his head examined.

3 Likes

Another host of counties added to the orange warning

Bring on the red warning to fuck.

Will the schools close in an orange weather warning or is it up to the principals discretion?

On the topic of closures, I’d say @Bandage was apoplectic when he became aware of the Crèches closing for 3 days nationwide in some form of strike.

1 Like

Should I go for my planned 9am run then?!

I support the workers.

1 Like

Will be very wet from around 7:30am, the wind won’t pick up in Wexford until around 11.

2 Likes

Frankly unacceptable this morning

Fair sheets of rain falling now, breezy but I wouldn’t call it a howling gale or anything at the moment