🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

I was meant to head office tomorrow but that notion can get ta fuck if it’ll be -3 degrees at 9 in the morning. Icey roads and cunts booting it from Furbo could a lethal and profession-impeding combo.

Plenty of wind & rain into next week. Could be a decent storm too.

Enjoy the crisp cold air whilst it lasts chaps

2 Likes

Looking pretty shite from the weekend on

Love this weather me. Anything beats the rain

5 Likes

Rain will beat everything next week

1 Like

Roads are grand due to no rain. Shame really, bit of juice and the morning commute would make for great entertainment.

100% take it over the grey miserable days with wind and rain. The days are actually lovely at the minute. Just gets baltic in the evenings and night. Anyway, looks like it’ll be back to the usual from next weekend.

3 Likes

According to the urgent news alert I just received it would seem that this weather is going to be followed by other weather.

It would appear as if this whole weather thing is in a never ending cycle

We could do with a few weather-less days

Alexa gave me 2 separate weather warnings today

100% weather, 100% of the time. Savage consistency.

1 Like

This isn’t weather. This is island neutral atmosphere. Tis grand.

-1°C feeling like -5°C out there.
#baltic

1 Like

I’m just back from a long walk with Brady… It’s glorious out there. Cold but not real cold and no wind chill. It’s the wind that kills you.

1 Like

The car skated past my turn earlier.
Was barely moving as the cross it always dodgy but the second i touched the brakes the car skidded forward and kept going. Stayed in straight line thankfully. I’ve gone 180 on ice at the cross in the past

1 Like

There was a van right up in the ditch at the railway bridge between Portmarnock and Malahide earlier. Assume it was coming around the bend and hit a bit of ice. The guards were there so I couldn’t take a picture as I was driving past

Horrible feeling.

Doesn’t feel as cold out there tonight

I tipped out for a few pints at around 4.30 and the temperature was 0 degrees.

Mrs. Kremmen called for me there a while ago and it was a balmy - 2 in rural Limerick. Roads grand.

2 Likes

Storm Isha on the way for Sunday.
Whole weekend looks miserable.

Depending where you are in the country you should have a window tomorrow morning where it’s reasonably dry but the rain will become more extensive from around 2pm. So maybe get your runs, walks, hikes, done Saturday morning, go a for a few pints Saturday night and then lazy around at home guilt free as the storm rages (exaggeration) on Sunday.

9 Likes