🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

Definitely if the exterminations gather momentum

The 1975 are currently on a world tour, using transport that is a major contributor to climate change. Meanwhile @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy cycles his fixie to and fro each day doing his bit to save the planet.

1 Like

The same lad is on his hols in Australia. Did he cycle there too?

1 Like

I wasn’t on holidays there

Pissing it down here now and gone quite cold.

Had just finished watering the plants there and the rain came down.

Had just been out playing a spot of tennis and got in just before the heavens opened. No harm in it to clear out the muggy air.

My sister is staying in the house whilst we’re gone. Last Saturday week I went with her for a walk to show her where the nice runs are by the river, and the quiet country bits. Since then she has had lightning so the peelers told folk to stay indoors, 35 degrees heat, and now so much rain that the river is literally 15 feet higher than when I showed her, and you’d be washed away and drowned if you tried to take the raised banks we walked along.
Mental.

Almighty downpour here in the capital.

1 Like

I hope it has washed the birdshit off the back of the car. Right by the handle of the boot. Cunts.

It could have washed the car away and all. Sure you loves the bus anyways.

Was just headed out the door there a few mins ago to pick up a few bits in the shop. I’ve taken the jacket back off and have postponed all trips outside for a couple of hours. Savage rain out there.

Unreal rain here in Dunmore. I’d say Altogether Now is some craic at the moment.

2 Likes

Like no mans land I’d say

Never got going here. Threatened to absolutely lash it down. Instead we’ve had a constant drizzle since dinner.

Some fierce roars of thunder there

I drove through a savage lightning storm on the way home from the great wexican massacre. Fork lightning biblical rain zero visibility. The works. Awesome.

Literally sweating with the rain that’s falling in D7 now.

Badly needed