🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

The planet will die one way or another. We might as well make a few quid from it instead of trying in vain to do anything about it.

The sooner you accept that humanity is doomed, the sooner we can all get on with our lives.

1 Like

I’ve accepted it and being honest I’m actually happy for the planet to be rid of us… We are the most disgusting, selfish and destructive species ever to evolve… Us native Americans are obviously an exception to that but we won’t survive either.

Fuck humans.

14 dead in London today as it hit 38 degrees

13 of them were stabbed.

7 Likes

We all partied

Grand soft day here in the capital

Glorious bluesky morning here in Limerick city. Praise the Lord.

For he is good

He’s been good to me pal. Hope you’re keeping well dude.

1 Like

Lawns cut, house reasonably clane, young fella meeting up with Christ today, Bouncy Castle instu.

Praise the lord

14 Likes

Praise the Lord.

Jaysus she has me harassed about the state of the lawn and pond in preparation of this next weekend.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy told me not to cut the grass to help the bees out so I let the gardener go. The lower field is being taken care of by the neighbours sheep but I’m getting awful grief now. I’ll have to get SAP Landscapes out during the week so it’s done before the bouncy castle arrives on Saturday.

Our blow out is being put back a week mate. Still having scoops the Sunday though

A good start

Will it have the appropriate insurance?

Lads mistaking weather for climate

This is excellent and totally arguing against my last post. I can hold these contradicting ideas in my head with consummate ease

16 year old environmentalist Greta Thunberg with the 1975

Greta was created by the new world order to ease the way towards mass exterminations, the only thing that can save the planet.

1 Like

Greta might be seen in history as the most important person on the planet right now

I called The 1975 as the biggest band on the planet 3 or 4 years ago. They have truly captured the zeitgeist