🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

@TreatyStones asleep at the wheel here again. All of Dublin up in arms over a bit of snow

5 Likes

its sticking here on the riviera, which is surprising given how hard it was raining last night

Was heading into town there in the car. Gave it up as a bad job at Castle Avenue and came home. Heavy rain in as far as PR Reilly’s and the Esso on the Clontarf road. Heavy snow from there in. Cars beginning to slide and buses beginning to struggle.

1 Like

smugly passed cars going nowhere creating traffic today

huzzah

1 Like

9 Likes

Early pints,hard bet.

1 Like

Have to hit down to Tipp for a funeral this evening. What’s the state of play here @TreatyStones?

Flaking in the midlands. Not sticking yet.

Jaysus. I won’t be hitting down til after 2 so hopefully it won’t be too bad by then. I’ve to bring the little wan with me as her mother is at work tomorrow and I promised her a trip to Pat’s plaza in Portlaoise for chicken and chips.

Ah jaysus, Burgerking is right across the road.

As bad as the plazas are, I absolutely detest the Applegreens. They usually have the worst jacks too (cc @cowpat).

2 Likes

Glorious spring day in cork thankfully. Snow is grand till it sticks and freezes.

Surprised no experts on tfk saw the snow coming.

1 Like

Agreed, but Burgerking is a vastly superior burger joint.

Shur its the king.

I’d a desperate burger from the M1 one last year and swore I wouldn’t darken their door again afterwards.

1 Like

Literally a minefield. Usually full of piss splattered everywhere. You have to time your run as well. If you get bus loads in, forget about it, they’ll piss everywhere, use up all the jacks roll for their shits.

1 Like

Today is the first time my young lad has seen sneachta. The excitement is off the scale.

18 Likes

Squally showers in the Roscrea area

He mustn’t be going to the pubs yet so :joy:

3 Likes

We have snow in Portlaoise now.