🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

Cant bate the Irish weather. Lads just need to relax.

1 Like

I used to swim there when I was a child. Do people swim there now?

Yes, tri club training there for years. Yummy mummies daily since Covid, and casual holiday makers in Summer

1 Like

Gorgeous spot. Tipp Riveria, Terryglass, Dromineer, Garrykennedy

3 Likes

Some great swimming spots around there, down the back of Dromineer - (Rynskaheen (Ryan’s Point) park and walk 10 minutes or so. Have it all to yourself. More structured training, Youghal Quay, turn right at Barry’s pub in Newtown. Diving board, buoys for measuring, and a nice 2k over and back to the far side (Timona, near Ryan’s Point)

2 Likes

Lawn cut and strimmed

4 Likes

I had two (2) swims there in 2017 when I briefly entertained the prospect of entering a triathlon.

Lawn cut, verges strimmed and both SUVs in the driveway washed.

10 Likes

Ecoside

I absolutely razed it.

1 Like

The Summer doesn’t be long coming in. A swarm of midges outside the house now.

6 Likes

A grand day of preparing ground and sowing carrots lettuce and chives. Hopefully get a few onions down during the week and a few more herbs.

2 Likes

That your dog?

1 Like

Yup, Ziggy. Boxer Lab cross

6 Likes

Class

1 Like

Brutal thunderstorm in mid mid West Limerick.I knew there was something bad coming when the dog was standing up with his paws on the window sill looking into the kitchen.

1 Like

El Niño is starting in Limerick today

There was a scatter of accidents on the M7 between Borris and Roscrea around that time

20 degrees and bright sunshine in Manchester apparently :flushed:

Glorious morning here in West Clare. Not a cloud in the sky. Departing Doolin shortly on the Cliffs tour.

7 Likes